Advertisement

Choose Your Background

• Noah Bradley: A place to call Home

• Noah Bradley: Their Mournful Tones

Maintenance notes 19/08

I'm also getting issues with the quote boxes on the homepage.. The latest reviews.. I think that is what they are? The text tends to start somewhere from the middle sometimes. Then I just refresh and it get's placed properly, but still, it should be fixed.

And a whole lot of design issues like these:
[Image: u7oVgQT.png]

The placement of everything is simply not ordered properly. There are some fictions which don't have any chapters, probably deleted topics, very confusing.

Also there is a fiction where chapters like 11 come before chapter 2 (something like that). Maybe they aren't ordered per time added? .. It might also be he uploaded the chapters in the wrong order, but that is kinda unlikely.. Can't find that fiction now :/
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Winston S. Churchill
The order of chapters is set per the date they are released. If chapter 2 came after 10 then the author released it then, it might be because they rewrote the chapter or something like that.

As for the other issue you stated,
Just clear your cache and most of them would be fixed..
Veni; Vidi; Vici.
Viva el imperio del pinguino!
Wizard's Eighth Rule: Talga Vassternich! Deserve Victory!
The world works in your favor, if you work in its favor.
[Image: 6jq0yg.jpg]
(24-08-15, 12:42 PM)Wing Wrote: The order of chapters is set per the date they are released. If chapter 2 came after 10 then the author released it then, it might be because they rewrote the chapter or something like that.

As for the other issue you stated,
Just clear your cache and most of them would be fixed..

I see... Looks better :)
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Winston S. Churchill
Any advice for an iPhone user on what to do if your video adds continuously run while the web browser is in the background? It's killing my battery life.
been having problems with your website since you guys did the maintenance an now when im reading on my phone the page keeps reloading over an over an over, an like others have said there a add that keeps popping up an scrolling all the way down to the bottom of the page. an im sorry to say but if those things keep up i will be sad an quit using this page.
The page reloading issue has been already resolved and if it persists it simply requires you to empty your phone's cache. As for the scrolling, it's not due to an ad but a weird non-existent anchor. We are aware of the issue, however our attempts to fix it didn't succeed yet.

We have a completely revamped site coming (hopefully in a few months' time) as well as dedicated mobile applications to make browsing less annoying.
So how am i supposed to rate these stories ??
Minor thing bust when you save a draft there's a typo, it says you sucessfully saved your draft.