Character designs for 'Hardships of a Demonic Monarchy'' Needed.

I left some detailed descriptions of the characters throughout the book so far. I would appreciate some drawings of the characters, scenes, maps, whatever. I will try to post them at the end of the chapters. The very best one will be the cover. As it stands the cover is a picture of me that I altered using Microsoft Paint. Thank you all.
... Book is here --> http://royalroadl.com/fiction/3406

All Demons have pointy ears.
MC, Alexander Phendahl: Demon, purple skinned. a little on the skinny side. Black hair and solid black eyes. Has suede leather boots, tanned leather boots, a white frilled noble man shirt. Later in the book he gets two small horns sticking out his head, even later he gets a long, thin tail and big, black feathered wings. Formal ware is black slacks, shoes, white shirt and a black petit coat. When he becomes a prince, he has a black floating crown above is head, white specks here and there, making it like the night sky. He is a Void Demon

First Harem Member, Aria: A slave that was saved by the MC, she comes up to his chest, a wolf-girl, black hair, white tips on the tail and ears, Candy Apple Red eyes. At first she has a giant shackle-like slave collar. She then gets a small necklace like slave collar. At first she was pretty skinny from undernourishment. Later she develops a better figure. She is first seen naked from the MC's perspective when she was about to be raped by two fire demons. He gives her a shirt much  like her own at first, over sized for her. Later she has a matching set of clothes with the MC.

Second Harem, Demon Princess Chloe: First seen in the ball room, dancing with the MC. She has red skin and solid yellow eyes. She has a crown of fire floating above her head much like the MC. Has a small round face, roughly at the age of 15-16. First seen at the ball, in a dark purple ruffled dress that faded to black as it got further away from the center. The dress hit the floor. Her height is at the MC's shoulder. Her black wavy hair was pushed into a pony tail for the formal event. She is a Fire Demon

Third Harem Member, Louise Burnheart: Usually has an air of nobility, even though her rank was only that of a baron's daughter. Just a little taller than Aria but shorter than Chloe. has a child like face, black hair and curly that hits her shoulders. She has a pair of small leathery wings that are much like a bat's. Also seen in a ruffled dress that came down to her knees, solid black. Solid Yellow eyes. She is a Fire Demon. First seen outside a carriage with the Mc already in it.

Fourth Harem member, Imperial Princess Ashley: Blonde hair and aquamarine eyes. First seen at the ball as well. Her usually long straight hair was put in a bun for the Formal event. She had on a dress that matched her aquamarine eyes, it was a simple straight, plain dress. She had tiara on her head that was made of a shiny metal. She is a human. Almost the same height as the MC.

Father of MC, Alastair: Later he is crown as a king, a pair of black feathered wings, purple skin, grey hair that is turning white. a few wrinkles, well toned muscles, about the same height as the MC, but a little taller, first seen leaning over his sick wife. in the bedchamber.  Usually very stressed. also has a pair of horns. He is a Void Demon. same black with speckled crown as MC

Uncle of MC, Ares: made into the general under his brother, he is technically older than his brother, but looks younger. More muscles because of military training. He is first seen in the throne room right before his family rises from nobles to royalty by a pope dressed in black. He always wears camo pants. He is also sick, but has a cheery attitude due to his personality. His skin is an off white-purple, his black feathered wings are molting. Because of his disease, he has purple dandruff like dust on his collar. When the king is crowned he has a mark appear on his head, marking him as part of the royal family.He is a Void Demon. He has a short black, buzzcut.

Mother of MC, Persephone: First seen lying in bed unconscious with purple powder surrounding her. She is has a maid wiping off her sweat in this scene. Later crowned queen. same black with speckled crown as MC. She is a lavender purple skin due to disease. She doesn't have any horns or wings. Very long black hair. She is a Void Demon. A very kind person.

Demon King Magnus: Father of Princess Chloe, very closely resembles Satan. Bull like horns, long thin tail, very muscular, towers over the MC, Giant pair of leathery-bat wings. Red Skin, Solid Yellow eyes that sometimes catches fire. Has a crown of fire burning above his head, Friend of Alastair. Is a Fire Demon. has a black goatee.

These are the characters I use the most. the top five are the main characters. There are many characters that appear once or twice that are not listed here.

Are you that desperate?
Oh, Mr. MC, last time I checked you were in a predicament yourself.
Shut up, those are two different problems!
Hmm, oh really? You sure are a problem child.
Get back here! I will make you eat your words!
Lol!

RE: Character designs for 'Hardships of a Demonic Monarchy''

(((Pretty sure he was saying "the artists won't put in the extra effort to read your story and find the descriptions"... especially because you didn't place a link or anything to help them find it.)))
Make it easy, place a detailed description of your character in this thread, provide more detail than you put into the story, the more the better! :D

RE: Character designs for 'Hardships of a Demonic Monarchy''

'Chiisutofupuru' pid='348637' dateline='1443141697' Wrote: (((Pretty sure he was saying "the artists won't put in the extra effort to read your story and find the descriptions"... especially because you didn't place a link or anything to help them find it.)))
Make it easy, place a detailed description of your character in this thread, provide more detail than you put into the story, the more the better! :D

Ah ok. I shall do that, after cooking some spaghetti.

RE: Character designs for 'Hardships of a Demonic Monarchy'' Needed.

'Sleeping Soul in the Sky' pid='456377' dateline='1450594928' Wrote: I could help since it's only designs

not really fond of coloring ... T_T
Totally fine. I'm open for anything.

'grecosky' pid='425297' dateline='1448556845' Wrote: I think this is a really interesting ( but your story and the cover quest ) I personally want to partecipate, but how do I sent you the fanart? ( I'm really, really, sorry, just registered here today )

I'm not incredibly sure, however, if you want you could email them to me at [email protected]

'JustJestering' pid='425751' dateline='1448588964' Wrote:
'grecosky' pid='425297' dateline='1448556845' Wrote: I think this is a really interesting ( but your story and the cover quest ) I personally want to partecipate, but how do I sent you the fanart? ( I'm really, really, sorry, just registered here today )

Usually upload it to imagebucket or something like that then use the [img] tags to post the link here

I'm not exactly sure how to navigate imagebucket...

RE: Character designs for 'Hardships of a Demonic Monarchy'' Needed.

'exlaking' pid='657106' dateline='1463555478' Wrote: i dont quite understand what "speckled crown" means, but here's Persephone
tell me what you think :)
sorry it's black and white... :(
https://i.imgur.com/0grkR6e.jpg
Yo This looks great. By speckled crown... I was referring to a floating crown kinda like hellboy, but with an astral effect. I do like the pic though. Thanks

'Straborvsky' pid='663248' dateline='1463990445' Wrote: Waiting your reply is take too long, so here, it's done:
https://i.imgur.com/7IAJOJ7.jpghttps://

I'm done here, so I'll going back to 'Real Life'

Maybe in my spare time I'll visit forum art again, bye~

Great, I think I like the purple dress. Good job.