RE: I need slime art

'vesperius' pid='419092' dateline='1448124082' Wrote: For some reason that picture is scaring me....
Maybe it's the fairy's vacant eyes that stare out into space, maybe it's the fact that our slime has black holes for eyes creating a window into the mystery that is life, or maybe you just get scared from graphic renderings displaying the depths of one's imagination...

P.s. not bad in my opinion. Reminds me of something I made last year for multimedia class... Flying laser Slime!* (Yeah, it's bad. More so a joke than submitable work, and yet I still got full credit...)

*.swf files will not play on mobile, even if you do somehow manage to open the file. Tablets and phones are weird that way.

Made a quick sketch during my free time. I'll be trying something out during the rest of the week to refine and make a nice version of it, either digitally drawn or by hand. It's here if you wanna see it. And here's a better zoom of it.
Texts if you can't read my handwriting, sorry it's sloppy:
1) Who am I?
2) I don't know
3) Where?
4) Dunno
5) What am I?
6) A dungeon. [The title/author graphics could replace this.]

Made it over the course of a couple minutes. Feel free to use, edit, modify the idea, layout, or design as you wish.
RE:TTC | Support Your Authors | WriTE + Magazine | LitRPGS | INKED | RRL Music Playlist | Gashapon Art Machine | RRL Discord
Congrats, you've found the following item: <Potato.> Would you like to add it to your inventory?
<Yes>/<No>
P.s. Too lazy to finish cleaning up my forum sig right now. Ignore half the links please.

RE: I need slime art

'vesperius' pid='419092' dateline='1448124082' Wrote:
'Bass' pid='405763' dateline='1447159693' Wrote:
'falcon167' pid='397621' dateline='1446594511' Wrote: I needs slime art for my story.  Preferable a single slime in a dungeon corridor.  Thanks!

https://orig12.deviantart.net/caa8/f/201...9g6r3g.png

For some reason that picture is scaring me....

...i think its her mouth...