Advertisement

Choose Your Background

• Noah Bradley: A place to call Home

• Noah Bradley: Their Mournful Tones

ROYAL ROAD APP?

So is this app coming out?  Reading all this in bowser is a bit lag
We have an unreleased W.I.P. app, however our current priority is cleaning up the website itself and replacing the whole site engine since it just doesn't serve it's purpose anymore.
Wooooh, considering I mostly read RRL on my phone, having an APP would be awesome! Very Happy
Waaaaasup!
Ditto - I'm happy to put something together but since there isn't a published API I'd have to rely on screen scraping Sad.
Any news on the APP yet?
[Image: 23.jpg]
Still no news? Sad I might write one that is basically a website wrapper that saves the pages and books you are reading. Could then periodically check for the next page in each and notify you. Would love something official much more though.
Is creating an app a real plan? Would definitely get it even if it weren’t free.
It's always a plan. There's lots of plans ongoing.
My first fiction, a story about a Demon, a Princess, and how they tried to live happily ever after: The Demon and the Princess

Looking for stat screens and apocalypse? A New Leaf explores the (mis)adventures of Treant as he fights tooth and bark for his life, with a bit of comedy in between.