Advertisement

Choose Your Background

• Noah Bradley: A place to call Home

• Noah Bradley: Their Mournful Tones

Tables! Tables! Tables!

You earned a new title: Dragonborn.
By owning more than 10 millions and have not spent even one in your life, have already lost more than 10 liters of blood, have the strength to lift 150 kilos, and intelligence of 15 or above, mortal, I SIEGFRIED, the LowGod Dragon choose you between 7 billion other humans to be my champion, I hope you survive. 
+3 To all stats
+ 5 INT+ 5 LUC+ 5 STR
Your mana awaken, can use it as physical reinforcement.
New Skill: Eyes of Truth "
The God's Revenge: Nightingale
http://royalroadl.com/fiction/6996
Sorry, this guide just made everything more complicated to understand.
Destiny Ignition Exceed [Yaoi/BL, Virtual Reality Game] [Hiatus]
The Grandmaster of Magic and Alchemy [Xianxia+Xuanhuan Fantasy, OP MC +ML] [Currently Updating the Rewriting Version]
The Demon King's Seventeenth Wife is Scary [Xianxia+ Transmigrate ][Hiatus]
The Story of Chu Meng Yi on NUF [BL, 18+ only, Xianxia, Multiple Transmigration] [Currently on Break]
Question!
 What is the difference between: 
Code:
[td]
and
Code:
[tds]
both seem to do the same in most cases...
I'm honestly not sure. It doesn't matter too much, but the standardized code is the "td420" types. You adjust your code number to be a fraction of the whole in that case. Anyways, let's test some things.

4 cells to 5 cells with "TDS"
Code:
[table]
[tr] [tds][/tds] [tds][/tds] [tds][/tds] [tds][/tds] [/tr]
[tr] [tds][/tds] [tds][/tds] [tds][/tds] [tds][/tds] [tds][/tds] [/tr]
[/table]
^note the last cell's formatting and compare to the one below.

4 cells to 5 cells with "TD"
Code:
[table]
[tr] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr]
[tr] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr]
[/table]

TD seems to set a rigid grid based on the highest number of cells in the table and spaces accordingly while TDS spaces according to the prime/first line to appear in the code. I'm not sure what that means for filled cells, but just make sure not to break your coding tag pairings as it breaks site formatting.

We will be moving away from BBCode in the fictions section with update RRL3.0 into HTML so drag and drop or copy/paste will become the primary method of transferal. BBcode will still be supported for a time, but will be converted to HTML when posted in the fictions side. As to how this pans out in execution, we'll have to see how it goes when it happens.

Forums should remain largely the same with some optimizations.
RE:TTC | Support Your Authors | WriTE + Magazine | LitRPGS | INKED | RRL Music Playlist | Gashapon Art Machine | RRL Discord
70+ Things to Read & Rising Stars
RRL Premium, for those who wanna be golden.
Currently looking for primarily character driven villain fics. If you’ve got one, toss me an @ or PM on discord.
Name: IcaRace: Poro
Str: 12Int: 5
Agi: 2Vit: 7500

A table test
ItFonction
WhyThe rowis notfull?
AlsoIt'sQuiteSmallAs a table

Thanks for this guide !
But on phone it is a pain in the ass :'(
Let you slip in the moisture of the abyss and the drowsiness of being forgotten, drifting on the river of time...