Just Another Game Idea: Tag?

This idea has been bouncing around for a while, but I doubt that it'd really take off as it'd require a decent player base before it could work. Anyways, I'll get on with telling what it is now. Like the thread title suggests, it's a forum version of tag; don't you sometimes miss the simpler days of childhood?

For starters, there would be a central hub for a list of players. Participants would then need to have some form of identification such as a badge or signature line such as, "Wanna play tag?" to differentiate from NPCs. It should also link back to the central hub for exposure since there's more than enough space in the signature lines for that due to the recent expansion of the character cap.

In order for IT to tag another player, IT would need to respond to another player's post somewhere on RRL with a relevant comment and have "Tag, you're IT!" appended to the end of his or her post. Two players would not be allowed to have "Tag Backs" but a circle would be acceptable so long as it doesn't stay that way with that small group.

There could even be several ITs differentiated by colors if the player base were large enough to warrant it. The tag line would simply need to include the color being passed on.

Comments, suggestions, and willing participants would be most welcome. If you've come here by way of my current signature link, hi there.

Wait, if somebody has a ton of comments laying about like I do, then it'd be a bit hard for players to know if they've been tagged... Shoot. Maybe PMs in addition to the comment would work? I don't know. It's still just an idea so it'll either get worked out or not happen.
RE:TTC | Support Your Authors | WriTE + Magazine | LitRPGS | INKED | RRL Music Playlist | Gashapon Art Machine | RRL Discord
Congrats, you've found the following item: <Potato.> Would you like to add it to your inventory?
<Yes>/<No>
P.s. Too lazy to finish cleaning up my forum sig right now. Ignore half the links please.