RE: Looking for some quick feedback on a tiny animation I made

It reminds me of the star trek symbol.

If you want to have it look like gold, try cel shading with two or three basic colors: one as the base, another as a darker shadow (possibly), and the last as the shiny bit which could move a little as if shimmering.
RE:TTC | Support Your Authors | WriTE + Magazine | LitRPGS | INKED | RRL Music Playlist | Gashapon Art Machine | RRL Discord
Congrats, you've found the following item: <Potato.> Would you like to add it to your inventory?
<Yes>/<No>
P.s. Too lazy to finish cleaning up my forum sig right now. Ignore half the links please.

RE: Looking for some quick feedback on a tiny animation I made

'j0nn0' pid='725147' dateline='1468559044' Wrote: It reminds me of the star trek symbol.

If you want to have it look like gold, try cel shading with two or three basic colors: one as the base, another as a darker shadow (possibly), and the last as the shiny bit which could move a little as if shimmering.

I'll try that thanks. It's really funny you mentioned that about Star Trek.. there is a weird connection there. It's going to come out in my fiction eventually.

'RexZShadow' pid='725120' dateline='1468555964' Wrote: more like sand moving than anything.

I can see that. My comic is going to be very 2 D old school kind of comic art so it's tricky especially because people are so used to 3D/CG art now.