Advertisement

Choose Your Background

• Noah Bradley: A place to call Home

• Noah Bradley: Their Mournful Tones

litRPG Society Story List

Star 
[Image: Lit_RPG_Society_Fictionlist2.png]

This page is for the exciting new RRL group, litRPG Society!  This is the link for the new litRPG Society chat: link.  For those that want to learn more about this group, like what LitRPG is, check out the Society Forum.

If you like litRPG stories, you should find a number of fictions you enjoy in the list below!

What is litRPG?  I’m glad you asked!  litRPG stories are fictions that have some element of gaming involved.  This could be levelling up, or a skills system, or even the setting.  This genre is really popular in other countries like Russia, and it’s been making its way to the US for a while now.  We’re really close (hopefully) to making it an official genre on Amazon!

Facebook group:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/LitRPGsociety/

Fantasy litRPGClick cover for story!

Fantasy
Delvers LLCby BlaiseCorvin
[Image: Zxxx5gE.png]Henry and Jason led normal lives in Seattle before they were abducted to another world. Their kidnapper, the vain and self-styled god Dolos, refuses to send them back unless they can accomplish an impossible task. Oddly, Dolos doesn’t seem to care if they succeed or not.

Luckily, Henry and Jason studied Historical European Martial Arts (HEMA) on Earth. Unfortunately, a Japanese American EMT and a geeky IT programmer don’t have many other useful skills on a sword and sorcery world like Ludus.

Thus, with no direction and only a few possessions including two magic-granting orbs from an apathetic god, the two begin their insane adventure to return home.
The Daily Diary of a Mushroomby projecthamster
[Image: e8dJBt0.png] I was just a farmer, attacked by bandits, I fought them off as best I could, but it turns out a single untrained woman against a band of twenty murderers doesn’t go very well. Thinking I was dead I awoke to find that I had no arms and was only 1 ft tall. I had been reborn as a Mushroom Monster. What am I going to do now?
Codename: Freedomby Elorian
[Image: aOBdo3t.png]What happens when a VR world is created that will directly affect the real world?

When the opportunity to join a government sponsored experiment in a virtual world that promised 100% immersion, Lucius didn’t hesitate to apply. Unbeknownst to him the reason for the experiment that was offered to the public was only part of the story. To study human nature they say. Earth is on the brink of war, so why are they spending so much on what seems to be an extremely advanced game?
Evolution of a ball of lightby Vambient
[Image: balloflight.jpg]Glowing… It’s way too bright! Join Steve and his helper as they find their evolution path in a danger-filled world! Filled with mystical beings, sticky situations, and craziness of all kinds! This is the New World. Let’s begin our adventure!
Kill 10 Ratsby FlyingDutchman
[Image: Pkess2Y.png]You awake in the middle of an unfamiliar woods with nothing but a knife and a pair of pants. You have no idea where you are, how you got there, or even what your name is. 

Noob Slayer is an average college student, part time computer repair guy, and a full time gamer.  He awakes to find himself in a world he does not understand. Follow him as he explores this new world, looks for answers, and tries to remember his name.
I hate being wed in a fantasy world!by kentusrpg
[Image: TWA3xNH.png]] Katsuragi Kenta was a gamer. He did exactly what he needed to obtain the games he wanted and the time to play them; nothing more, nothing less. When his entire class is transported to a fantasy world, Kenta is suddenly an expert on their situation and the world around them. Naturally, he sets out on his own to escape his two faced classmates. 

Two months later he returns and discovers that Momokawa Kyou, formerly the most popular girl in class, was left behind by their classmates. The two strike up an uneasy alliance despite despising each other. What’s more, they may have to work together to survive a curse. 

Kenta will have his hands full surviving his new fantasy world. If the monsters don’t get him, Kyou just might!
Challenge - Unbound Deathlord Seriesby edwardcastle
[Image: 81lkoYO.png] Jack’s early life consisted of politics, insubordination and street fighting. He thought his life sucked – then, he killed his parents.

It was an accident, or so they said. Like most accidents, it could have been prevented if he had acted differently. His psychologist insisted he had to let it go; but, only booze and games could make him forget it – for a time. Booze could lead to another “accident”; and, so, he buried his memories, his horror, in games.

Thus Earth got itself another unexpressive game addict.

Unexpressive until Valia Online came out, that is.

In the Underworld, where only the not-so-good species of Valia thrive, he began his journey as an Unbound Deathlord.

Who could have known that the accumulated knowledge of his youth would be so important in a game?
GG Newbby michaelscottearle
[Image: 89dd49f9-f240-4758-8dc9-f3b7dff55049200x300jpg] Astarar Unlimited is the best virtual reality game the world has ever known, and Leo "The Lion" Lennox has been the game's champion for ten years in a row.

But when a mysterious  woman tempts the champ to try her cutting edge game, Leo discovers a world that is beyond fantastic. Can he resist the lure of this strange world and the beautiful woman that has asked him to quest on her behalf?

Science Fiction litRPGClick cover for story!

Science Fiction
Awaken Onlineby da3strikes
[Image: aAMaz5C.png]Frustrated and angry with his life, Jason begins playing a first-of-its-kind virtual reality game and inadvertently finds himself on the path to becoming the game’s villain. As he continues playing, he also starts to suspect that the game is much more than it appears.
Ascend Onlineby Lyrian
[Image: Iz1wEjE.png]Enter Marcus, a twenty nine year old independent game designer and slightly jaded MMORPG addict looking for his next gaming fix. When a friend tells him of a revolutionary VRMMORPG that’s set to be released in less than 24 hours, he can barely believe his eyes. With barely a second’s hesitation, Marcus and his friends leap at the chance to escape Reality, and live an entirely new life, in Ascend Online.

Together, as the world watches them, they experience a new reality that defies their wildest hopes and imagination. From battling vicious monsters to defending local NPCs, Marcus and his friends will have to use every ounce of their cunning and teamwork they possess to stake a claim in a brand new world that promises to push them to the very edge of their humanity.
The Gam3by Ephemerality
[Image: eskp5QT.png]The Earth is changing. Aliens invaded, bringing with them social upheaval, advanced technology and an armada of peacekeeping robots. But Alan, a college student pursuing a now-useless degree, cares little about all of this. He has only one thing on his mind: the Game.

A fully immersive virtual reality, the Game appears to be a major part of the invading civilization. And Alan can’t wait to play. Soon though, he realizes the Game is anything but simple, and the stakes are higher than he ever imagined.
Loser of Tarinathby S. Zaplosky
[Image: Mz09iEn.png]When Jake is sentenced to a virtual world for crimes he definitely did commit, he finds that one bad decision puts him on a path he would never have picked for himself.

Virtual reality worlds have become the preferred way of disposing of excess people, and some of the worlds are better than others. Jake finds himself in the swords and sorcery world of Tarinath, living not as the warrior he would have preferred, but as a healer with little ability to do the damage he so wished he could.
Crashed Into Fantasyby xacual
[Image: rvI84Rh.png]A long time player of a Sci-Fi VRMMO was waiting anxiously for the new big update that was going to add countless new systems to explore and even rumored new game elements. When the new update finally arrived though, disaster struck.

After crash landing on a new world, what is with this fantasy setting? This is a Sci-Fi game! Wait… why can’t I log out?
Continue Onlineby FrustratedEgo
[Image: nKQiXWE.png]The future is filled with self-driving cars, virtual realities, chore completing machines, and super fast internet connections. Yet all these technological innovations cannot prevent tragedy. Three years ago Grant Legate lost that which he loved most. His carefully built life fell apart in the wake of depression.

Now Grant spends most days working endless hours as a companion to an AI. Their mission is simple, to repair broken machines that humanity uses to visit virtual realities. Unintended hard work pays off as his boss forces Grant to take a vacation and try the latest game craze Continue Online, a fantasy world with the freedom to play any role one might choose.

Upon entry into the game, he meets the AIs who rule over this digital world and they’re nothing like what he expected from a video game world. Grant starts his journey into the virtual world from a very different perspective, and he is only one part of an AI agenda that will end up impacting all of humanity.

Dungeon litRPGClick cover for story!

Dungeon
Slime Dungeonby falcon167
[Image: 41_T9_RB_KY3_L_SX322_BO1_204_203_200.jpg]Death came on swift wings. A soul, blessed by a goddess, falls to the land and enters his new life. He clings to a single memory, the defining moment of his previous life. Now, he learns how to succeed in his new life, as a new dungeon heart. To become the best dungeon he can be, he partners with the one existence all dungeons need: his bonded Dungeon Pixie. This is the draft edition of the story for sale on amazon. Certain missing plot elements and mistakes are likely missing from this version. Support the author, support the cause.

Enjoy your reading!

About litRPG Society:

This is a new RRL group focused around the litRPG genre (duh, right?).

Thank you for checking out this brand new group and I hope you enjoy at least some of the fictions on our current roster!

If you are looking for even more LitRPG, join the facebook group!  

https://www.facebook.com/groups/LitRPGsociety/
Delvers LLC on RRL - My story
Secret of the Old Ones - My other story (hard LitRPG)
My Website 
--->My book on Amazon<---
LitRPG Society Story List - List of great LitRPG fictions on RRL
LitRPG Society promotion forum!  <--- Promote your LitRPG story here
Published Kindle Stories - List of suggested published stories on my website
Congrats! Great idea for a group btw ^-^
[Image: CB8Gcf]
~~A proud member of Writers to The End-We finish our fictions!~~
[My Website
]
Ooooh... Can I join? Mine is RPG apocalypse genre btw...
No Respawn - An asshole's perspective of RPG Apocalypse

http://royalroadl.com/fiction/6957 

Or click this if you'd like an overview of "No Respawn"

http://forum.royalroadl.com/showthread.php?tid=80194
Great start! I'll get my signature put together a little later. Looking forward to the new reader.
In case anyone missed it:

Quote:Note:  New fictions will be added slowly after the group gets its own forum.  Stay tuned for details.

We might add another story or two in the meantime but these were folks I was already talking to.  :)

If/when we get our own group forum, I will announce how new additions will be made and all the opportunities for litRPG writers on RRL!

We all love this genre.  It's time to share it with the world.
My Website 
(25-07-16, 03:45 PM)BlaiseCorvin Wrote: In case anyone missed it:

Quote:Note:  New fictions will be added slowly after the group gets its own forum.  Stay tuned for details.

We might add another story or two in the meantime but these were folks I was already talking to.  :)

If/when we get our own group forum, I will announce how new additions will be made and all the opportunities for litRPG writers on RRL!

We all love this genre.  It's time to share it with the world.

I'm actually quite looking forward to the group getting a forum. Can't wait!
Moved thread.
You are nothing but EXP and loot
Fantasia: http://www.royalroadl.com/fiction/98
Eterna's Source: http://www.royalroadl.com/fiction/2635
Lonely Light (Complete): http://www.royalroadl.com/fiction/3569
(24-07-16, 08:37 AM)WhoCares Wrote: Congrats! Great idea for a group btw ^-^

Thanks!

For those who are interested, I've started writing reviews for all these excellent fictions too.

I just finished this one for 'Ball of Light.  review
My Website