So I'm here for another cover art request because the previous one was too awesome  Razz

This time, it's for a fic which I haven't started posting yet: God Vessel Online. Learning from my past mistakes, I'm hoping to get a decent-looking cover BEFORE I start posting the actual series.

I'll make sure to credit you wherever I use the art, including a link to your personal website if you wish.

The Story
God Vessel OnlineGoogle docs with chapters 1~5 
Keep in mind that it's still a draft; I know I need to polish it more before I actually post it.

It takes time for the story to build up and my chapters are short. Here's a to-the-point summary:

Quote:
Erika is an excessively tall black girl and that made her develop a complex for cute little things. In school, she's a respected class rep and a honor student. However, she's also secretly a closet RPG gamer.

Mina is an abnormally short and an absurdly athletic girl. She freely advertises herself as a gamer and she's very hardcore with fighting games. Alas, she has a very bad reputation and she's bad at communication. Thus, she doesn't have any real friends.

The two girls end up forming an unlikely pair and play a VRMMORPG together (God Vessel Online). Their goal is to cure Mina's cursed avatar, which causes her left arm in RL to be dysfunctional via a VR-related illness. 

Cover Ideas
I have multiple ideas in mind. You can pick whichever you fancy.

As far as characters go, there are pretty much only Erika and Mina. But they each have a RL appearance and a VR appearance (avatar in the VRMMORPG). All players begin as kids in this game, so both girls have childish avatars there. 

Most of my cover ideas can be enchanted by adding Vivi and a Water Slime into them, if you wish. They are small secondary characters who'll also play an important role in the early stages of the story.

To not make this post huge, I put away extra descriptive info about characters and the setting in google docs.
Runes - Using magic in the game is accompanied by a special visual effect. This is relevant in case you wish to include any such magical effects in the cover.

Characters - Extra details about the characters. Tried making some avatar representations of the characters, which aren't really the most accurate... but I hope they help!

Cover Idea #1: Erika and Mina in their VR avatars
A very straightforward cover, just having Erika and Mina together in their childish VR avatars. I imagine them both just looking forward as they are having fun. Ex: Mina would be grinning in hunger for combat, whereas Erika would have glittering eyes from enjoying something cute.

Erika could splash water from her left hand (using aWater rune) and Mina could be waving an axe with her right hand.

Cover Idea #2: Erika's RL and VR apperances
Have Erika in her RL appearance side by side with her VR avatar. They might be smiling and joining hands with each other (Erika would have to lean down a lot to reach her small avatar's hands). Something like this:

https://i.imgur.com/tIrFj7X.jpg?1
Only, the RL Erika would be considerably taller than her VR counterpart and her hands would be longer/bigger.

Alternatively, the big RL Erika could be holding and hugging the smaller VR Erika. Sorta like this but less chibi:

https://i.imgur.com/La5IcqC.jpg?1
Though, the childish VR Erika won't be pouting like this. She enjoys getting treated as a small girl for a change.

Cover Idea #3: RL Erika and Mina
Similar to the above idea, but this time it'll be RL Erika holding the little RL Mina (she's about as small as her in-game avatar). 

In this case, Mina WILL be pouting. She'll probably trying to scratch Erika's face like a little kitten. She can't use her left arm due to plot reasons, so she'll have to do any such kitty clawing with her right hand.