Advertisement

Choose Your Background

• Noah Bradley: A place to call Home

• Noah Bradley: Their Mournful Tones

Guideline for Donation Button by author

RRL Team wishes to support all the authors in their road to become legendary! We know that sometimes in order to do that, a lot of time is needed, and time is money; Some authors don’t have the luxury to sit all day to write something, which is why we wish to provide them a way to get a little back from their hard work. Until that day comes, we’ve decided to give the authors, the option to add a donation request. Maybe that bit of extra money they receive would give them a little of extra free time, fund a cover image or the proofreading. Of course, any donations made will be outside of Royal Road Legend and have no relation with us.
However, some rules must be followed:
  1. Only writers with original work have permission to put up a donation request. As any kind of profit with fanfictions is a breach of copyright laws.
  1. The request can only be put at the bottom of chapters. They are not allowed in signatures, comments, reviews, description, or any other form of post, but chapters.
  1. RRL reserves the right to remove the donation button or change the rules at any given time without notice.
Veni; Vidi; Vici.
Viva el imperio del pinguino!
Wizard's Eighth Rule: Talga Vassternich! Deserve Victory!
The world works in your favor, if you work in its favor.
[Image: 6jq0yg.jpg]
wow, this is quite nice, I might ask a request for donation in the future... but since my fiction is still too short i think i'll have to wait. I also have to get paypal or smt
Founder of the group Scribble

RRL contribution:
METAMORPHOSIS
DMOTD

(24-01-15, 12:29 PM)Wing Wrote: RRL Team wishes to support all the authors in their road to become legendary! We know that sometimes in order to do that, a lot of time is needed, and time is money; Some authors don’t have the luxury to sit all day to write something, which is why we wish to provide them a way to get a little back from their hard work. Until that day comes, we’ve decided to give the authors, the option to add a donation request. Maybe that bit of extra money they receive would give them a little of extra free time, fund a cover image or the proofreading. Of course, any donations made will be outside of Royal Road Legend and have no relation with us.
However, some rules must be followed:
  1. Only writers with original work have permission to put up a donation request. As any kind of profit with fanfictions is a breach of copyright laws.
  1. The request can only be put at the bottom of chapters. They are not allowed in signatures, comments, reviews, description, or any other form of post, but chapters.
  1. RRL reserves the right to remove the donation button or change the rules at any given time without notice.

How many chapters and word/character per chapter is considered long enough?

The link below is where my novel is located.
http://royalroadl.com/fiction/7920

PS:
I think you got the numbering wrong because it's all 1s unless it's intentional.
A problem will only become a problem if you think of it as a problem.