Hiya, Liv here :)
The story I write is I'm a Hero? Nope, Familiar
*cough* Shameless insert *cough*

I'm apologise that I can't afford to pay anyone :( even tho they will probably deserve to be commissioned
but, I will give credit on my story page

This is my first time doing something like this, so please be patient with me.
What I am looking for, as the title suggests, is a cover for the story I write.

The cover that I need/want is from a scene in my book where Niles was just being petted by the goddess (aka Chernyl) and then she waves her hand and makes him get summoned via a hole in the floor appearing. The hole in the floor is made of rotating lights. It would be best if drawn in an anime (?) type of way, but I am open to more.

Niles appearance:
* 16 years old
* has messy white hair on top of his head (doesn't stick up like a super saiyans lol but some hairs sticking up will be fine)
* has white fox ears on top of his head
* blue eyes (similar to a fox's, mostly can't see the whites)
* He is skinny but not to the point it's unhealthy
* He is wearing a black hoody and ripped jeans, His shoes and socks ripped off from an earlier scene from turning into his current form
* Most of his legs are covered by his jeans but his knees and below have turned into a foxes (small fox feet and shins please)
* His arms look like a normal humans, just his nails turned into claws (small ones)
* He has two white fox tails

Niles appearance:
* Has black hair and yellow eyes, skin is pale
* Is pretty (lol, sorry can't describe it that much better)
* She is sitting on a completely white throne, with her scythe behind her (you may draw this weapon however you like, just please keep it simple and don't make it something ridiculous like neon green please)
* On her left she is petting a fox, while on her right, she is snapping her fingers and Niles is falling into the summoning hole.