Quick Bio about me:
 Hi, I am Two3Delta. I am a Human chasing his dream of becoming a internet entertainer (YouTube, don't be dirty. ;) )

My reward for accepting my commission:
 Honestly, I have 0 income. Im saving all my money to buy my setup for YouTube and Im going through a rather poor financial situation. The most I could reward you with is credit for your work in the fiction description and a link to your account once I have my setup for YouTube. I also may send you some money on your own fiction, if you have one, once I have some money coming in. I hope you can understand this.

What I want for my CA:
 I want a Reaper as one would think, a creature made of bones, and robe of flowing darkness. 
 In one hand, I want a scythe(example) with red veins coursing all along the shaft until the beginning of the blade, where it splits into three more veins, almost like arteries, which end at the tip of the blade.
 In the other hand, I want a 5-pointed star with a circle around the star, touching every point. It also needs to be red and black.
 In the reaper's eye sockets, I want a reddish glow emanating from them.
 In the background, I want a tree to the left of the reaper, being struck by lightning, as if it was a freeze-frame picture.
 If you could also put my RRL Name at the bottom of the art with it being center aligned, that would also be great. 
 If you want, you can also put your RRL name to show that you made it! It would also help you get some more credit than myself just putting your name in the Fiction Description!

Thanks for reading this far!
 If you plan on making or are thinking of making a Cover Art for my fiction, send me a PM so I can message back to confirm everything and update my fiction accordingly.