Scrub Writer Looking For An Equally Scrub-y Artist (or god tier, I don't judge ;)

Hello to all the brave souls that ventured to this thread. If it is not immediately obvious, I am looking for an artist to draw a simple cover art for me my story :D

Idea is simple:

* A kid named Cato, around the age of eight wearing this. Obviously that isn't kid-sized so anything even remotely close to that would be perfect. (I found it on the webs and thought it looked cool)

*Here's the kicker, it is up to you how choose to design him, (hair colour, stature, eyes, etc) only I'd prefer white skin (I'm not racist, I swear D: ). Only the way he poses must give off a feeling of intimidation, bonus points of cockiness as well. For an idea of how he acts just glance my story, the gist is pretty simple (?).

*The same applies to his partner in crime. A boy roughly the same age, only he has gray-ish hair (the exact tone is up to you to decide) and piercing eyes. Like, his name is Eagle, the kid will catch you cheating a mile away with his eyes close. Ok, maybe not closed but you get my point.

*Eagle is a semi-crazy/jokester weeaboo genius (across most field of science) and an unrivaled sniper. His pose should represent his role as a secondary (but very, very important) character and his personality.

*Here is a quote for his clothes (again, you can make it match to the detail or not at all as a better method would be based on his personality)." The bottom consisted of plain leather boots and tight gray pants. While the upper section had a long sleeve white shirt with flares on the wrists and a dark green vest trimmed in a golden colour reaching down to his thighs tightened by a belt"

TL : DR

Looking for any artist to do cover, two guys (kids) one intimidating and cocky bastard while the other is a pranksterish weeaboo. Any details are up to you, their looks, up to you (exception are the eyes and hair of Eagle, and the overall feeling they give off).

Thank You Very Much In Advance,

Spark
When everything you had is lost. Your home, your dignity, your family, your body. What is there left to walk forward with?