Continue The Story

This is really simple.

First person will start the story and everyone has to continue it with a sentence or two.

Example:

Person 1: There was a Squirrel named Nexus, he used to live with his parents until the age of thirty.
Person 2: One day he actually went outside and unluckily fell in a puddle.
Person 3: The puddle had chemicals and mutated him. He started growing fur everywhere until he looked like a wolf.
Person ?: He became known as Nexus Wolf and ate everyone, the end.

Prettty. Simple.

So, why not give it a go?

I'll start it off.

Once upon a time, there was a boy named Ace.

https://38.media.tumblr.com/58fc0030640a...o1_500.gif
https://s16.postimg.org/9iyfbgypx/Eyez11_Saber.png

RE: Continue The Story

Ace watched with fascination as The Great Horned Cat called upon his loyal subjects to further inspect them. If he was to be Supreme Ruler, he needed a suitable partner to rule beside him.
"The others said that they saw a dog the size of a tree, but they didn't. Dogs are not as big as trees."
-Lisa, 5 years old.

I am extremely bad at advertisement, so I'll just link my story here and let you guys be the judge.

The Great Horned Cat's superior feline hearing allowed him to hear the stumbling Ace. He pointed a paw in the barrel's general direction.
"The others said that they saw a dog the size of a tree, but they didn't. Dogs are not as big as trees."
-Lisa, 5 years old.

I am extremely bad at advertisement, so I'll just link my story here and let you guys be the judge.

Ace is carried over to the Supreme Ruler himself and dropped at his feet. The cat stares nonchalantly at the cripple. “The wedding will be tomorrow. All are invited to attend.”
-Lisa, 5 years old.

“Ay boys,” barked the fearless leader, ‘Bad Dog’ Mulligan, “whaddya day we crash this little wedding party? Send the lovely couple our...humblest blessings?”
-Lisa, 5 years old.