Will trade Comments and Reviews

Hey, 

I'm interested in trading comments and reviews. Most of my material, I publish and sell through Smashwords,  to a few independent book stores, as well as libraries.

I am interested in how people feel about particular chapters, plot character development etc., 

For example in the book, "The Archivist," there is a chapter titled Poetry. It hardly got any views, while the chapters on either side were much better.  Why?

Take a look at "The Archivist," or my new work, "The Knights of Z," leave a comment or write a review and I will look at your work and do the same.

Thanks

RE: Will trade Comments and Reviews

Hello Mike,

If your offer is still valid I'd like to take it. I write Heavenward on Golden Wings. There's a link to the story in my signature.
Verre: An enchanting yet dangerous magical world littered with exciting opportunities, incredible adventures and intense battles. Read Heavenward on Golden Wings where we follow the life of Valerian Steelborn, our protagonist, as he struggles to live up to his name, his potential and legacy in this vast and unforgiving world. 

Hosted by Fantasy-Books

"A New World; A New Story."