Inner dialog

How would you express a dialog going on inside a persons head where he/she talks to another voice in their head, while clearly showing it's an inner dialog and not one where he/she speaks verbally.

Currently, I'm using °Example. ° <- To show the he/she's inner dialog.
But I don't have one for the other "voice", and it needs to be distinct so you don't confuse them with other things

Any tips/advice on how to do it?

RE: Inner dialog

Generally in writing, thoughts are expressed as italicized font, or sometime 'single quotation marks'.

Whichever way you choose, it would probably be easier to simply name the voices in the character's head and use regular tags to indicate who is speaking. The "names" don't actually have to be proper names, just consistent. For instance, "I" (the character) could converse with "the voice".

I've seen a series where the telepathic content was denoted by *'s.
Forex:  *Duck*, yelled my familiar.

I've also seen someone who used #, when the thoughts were being used internally by an internal character.
Forex: #Dave, you really should put on your helmet before entering the airlock#, nagged my BrainPartner.

In print, you can often use BOLD, but that doesn't often transfer well in the e-book world,

But italics for internalized voice works is the convention I'm most familiar with.

In the Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini, Eragon communicates telepathically with with his dragon, Saphira and a bunch of other people. The author used italics for all mental communication.
And honestly I think it's the best way.
Creating your own punctuation is usually frowned upon because it distracts the reader. I mean, I'm sure people read a ton of stories or RRL and if every one has a different way of describing thoughts, how could it not be distracting? Your readers would have to make a mental effort to remember what it means.
And from there it's a slippery slope. I've read fictions where the author literally had to have a key at the start of the chapter.

Oh., so it's not really inner dialogue as in internal monologue, but rather it's talking to another voice inside your head?

As others have suggested, you can use italics. I wouldn't use italics though because I use internal monologue so people might be confused if a passage is internal monologue as in inner thoughts or he's talking to the voice inside his head, unless that voice can also access his thoughts, then italics is the way to go.

My suggestion would be to use color coding for inner voices. Of course, that won't work in print, but it works well here in RRL as a web fiction. Or you can use italics for the person and maybe italics in blue for the inner voice. Something like that.