~~Name my LitRPG novel Contest. With over $200 in prizes!~~

Hello everyone.

I'm working on a new LitRPG novel. This will be the first in a series, and I am terrible with names, so I've decided to run a contest.

Here are the rules:

• Every 4 chapters of the story, there will be a “Contest Page”

• On each Contest Page, you can leave a comment with a name suggestion.

• You can leave ONE name suggestion comment per Contest Page. If you leave multiple, I’ll not count them as entries into the contest.

• I’ll have 4-5 Contest page (one every 4 chapters) so if you have multiple ideas for names, use those pages to submit your ONE extra idea. AKA- each person gets one entry per Contest Page.

PRIZES:

• If I choose your name for the novel/series, you’ll get a $100 gift card to Amazon + signed print copy of the novel when it is published.

• I’ll give a runner up a $50. + signed print copy of the novel when it is published.

• I’ll give away 3 other signed print copies of the novel to others that I feel really went out of their way to share this novel on their social media sites to get more exposure. If you are sharing it, PM me with what you are doing each time you do it.

• I’ll give away any one of any of my ebooks to 4 people that I feel are making a bunch of useful comments on the story as it progresses. It can be ANY one of my novels- either from the Destroyer series, Concrete Chaos, Rockstar Romance, Hell High, or even this novel once it is done.

If you have questions about the contest- send me a PM and I’ll edit this with clear rules.

You can start reading the novel HERE on RRL.
Award winning author of epic/dark fantasy, cyberpunk, romance, and horror novels.

Check out my fictions on RRL! 

The Destroyer
Rockstar Romance
GG Newb
Concrete Chaos

Add me as a friend on Goodreads and/or Facebook