Request for [Monster Apocalypse], [The Heroes' Familiar] and [Five souls, 1 body.]

I'm humbly requesting for cover arts for the three of my novels, the priority given to MA the most, followed by THF and lastly 5B1S. I don't have any particular idea of the cover I want, so it'll be up to your own imagination.

If you are willing to help me, I will provide some spoilers that will be important in the creation of the cover art. Please pm me. Thank you very much.

Monster Apocalypse-Horror, tragic story revolving around a girl, the people around here are subjected to changes of the earth and are subsequently changing into beasts of abnormal sizes. It would be best if the cover is darkly themed. The MC has white hair, tail and wings, her wings are feathery and the tail is like a fox'. She carries dual swords at her waist. She has a permanently dazed expression.

The Heroes' familiar-A comedy romance around a hero and his sister's pet. Wait. That came out wrong. The MC is a small Pomeranian like creature with a white base fur with silver streaks, her eyes are grey and blue. In human form, she has long silver hair that reaches her waist and a fluffy curled tail that is like a Pomeranian's. She is constantly excited. Her owner is silver haired, red eyed, has black demon wings and curled horns protruding from the side of her head. Has a cunning doll like face. The brother has the same features, but instead of a doll face and a cunning expression, he is rather emotionless and stoic.
The middle one is light hearted, while the rest is as dark as my pitch dark dark heart.
Monster Apocalypse 
The Heroes' Familiar
Five souls, 1 body
Please read all of them (: