Advertisement

Choose Your Background

• Noah Bradley: A place to call Home

• Noah Bradley: Their Mournful Tones

Forum game - Sengoku

Someone tell me what charge is.

Does that mean, I like attack after moving?
Try my new (and first) fiction, Nightchase.
(12-01-17, 09:55 PM)Caera Wrote: Someone tell me what charge is.

Does that mean, I like attack after moving?

It means that you target a field that is outside of your units attack range. Your unit will then move to a field next to it and perform a charge attack. In a charge attack, the amount of fields moved is added to your attack. If there is no enemy at the targeted field, your unit staggers and can't move next turn. Archers can't charge.

Order execution sequence: Infantry attack, Archer attack, Cavalry attack, Infantry movement, Cavalry movement, Cavalry charge, Archer movement, Infantry charge.
If a human frees himself of all selfish desires, dreams, ambitions and imaginations, all that remains is a hollow husk, incapable of life. Because those things are what keeps us alive and human.
I see. Thanks. I think I have an idea on what I'm doing this turn now~
Try my new (and first) fiction, Nightchase.
Orders have been received and will now be executed.

Orders have been executed, all points increase by 1.
Durant [ N I 11 ] failed a charge and is staggered (enemy moved in the way).

I feel like I didn't prepare enough...
If a human frees himself of all selfish desires, dreams, ambitions and imaginations, all that remains is a hollow husk, incapable of life. Because those things are what keeps us alive and human.

Rip Durant.

At least you won't die in vain.
Why do you always have that good music...? I'm envious.
(19-01-17, 10:51 PM)Tenebrae Wrote: Why do you always have that good music...? I'm envious.
My high school/college years of gaming was all about games that were kind of hidden gems, NIS games, and touhou fan games.

You find quite a bit of fun tracks in doing so.

Here's my favorite from touhou labyrinth one.
(Yesterday, 10:54 AM)ashblade Wrote:
(19-01-17, 10:51 PM)Tenebrae Wrote: Why do you always have that good music...? I'm envious.
My high school/college years of gaming was all about games that were kind of hidden gems, NIS games, and touhou fan games.

You find quite a bit of fun tracks in doing so.

Here's my favorite from touhou labyrinth one.

I know that one! *happy*

Orders received, will now be executed.

Orders have been executed, all points increase by 1.
Od-Sp (7) - Nice Lance [ L I 9 ] and Ha-Sw (4) [ L I 11 ] have failed a charge and are staggered.