Art request for Dungeon maker out of the dungeon

{Dungeon maker out of the dungeon}

It's a new fiction I'm working, give it a read and see if you like it.  Private message me if you want to make a cover for it  or perhaps just comment below.

Click here for the story: http://royalroadl.com/fiction/9277

I'll update this thread with the description if ever an artist decides to contact me. :)
Founder of the group Scribble

RRL contribution:
METAMORPHOSIS
DMOTD

RE: Art request: Anyone feel like making an art cover for this story?

hmm, I've got some images on my mind. the first one mentioned is the most preferable image for me,

1. Draw an image of a person in full on heavy armor, u can go crazy with the armor since I didn't give too much details on to it, armor's somewhat feminine but not too much it becomes impractical.   So the armored persons back is being shown, its sword drawn facing a massive tentacle riddled wall of flesh.

2. Wall of flesh and tentacles pierced by a huge black sword.

btw, feel like sending me links or pics to see some of your works? I want see them.

RRL contribution:
METAMORPHOSIS
DMOTD

RE: Art request: Anyone feel like making an art cover for this story?

'Manic_design' pid='818630' dateline='1480270280' Wrote: Trees,shadows, and a nice silhoute of a girl. and a cow, wearing a ballerina? I can't seem to imagine how this'll turn out.

alright, give it a shot if u can.

Don't judge :l the silhouette was just something I came up with whilst studying forms again, and the cow was a challenge given to me by a random person. I'm really no good xD

The cow doesn't even have a realistic tutu.

Anyways, its late atm so ill have a go tomorrow probably Maby.

'Manic_design' pid='818599' dateline='1480184725' Wrote: hmm, I've got some images on my mind. the first one mentioned is the most preferable image for me,

1. Draw an image of a person in full on heavy armor, u can go crazy with the armor since I didn't give too much details on to it, armor's somewhat feminine but not too much it becomes impractical.   So the armored persons back is being shown, its sword drawn facing a massive tentacle riddled wall of flesh.

2. Wall of flesh and tentacles pierced by a huge black sword.

btw, feel like sending me links or pics to see some of your works? I want see them.

Clarifying: woman, hair colour? Will do a doodle now actually.

RE: Art request for Dungeon maker out of the dungeon

Here I got another Image in mind, it's in one of the chapters

"It was like a visage of a painting. They completely contrasted each other. In a scene from hell of tentacles, gaping holes and swirling flesh sitting on the center, a pale girl years younger than Silvia(between 8-13, you can go crazy with it but just make her cute), sits at the center, naked and unprotected, covered only by her own long white hair, glowing in the pink darkness around them.

RRL contribution:
METAMORPHOSIS
DMOTD