Review Exchange

Hey!
I was wondering if anyone would be willing to review my fiction: Symbiote

Of course I would  review in exchange the work of this person, no matter the fiction, whether it be long,small, dark,light, I am willing to read and review anything.

Thanks for your time!

Synopsis:
A red flash ends our world, and Will too dies with it...

Or so it was supposed to happen, but he discovers that his memories have been transfered to a genetically engineered baby many years in the future who has the power to control organic nanomachines called Nanides.
With many warring factions, a space full of oportunities and a past life that haunts his actions, Will has to change in order to survive in this new cruel world.
Will dies in the destruction of the earth... But he discovers that his memories have been inserted into a genetically enhanced baby, many years in the future, who can control organic nanomachines called Nanides.
With a space full of opportunities and many warring factions, Will needs to change in order to survive in this new cruel world.

Check out my story Symbiote

Proud Signee of The Pledge, a group of stories that have sworn to have a definite ending.

Check it out: http://forum.royalroadl.com/showthread.php?tid=97007

RE: Review Exchange

'Sugoimasta69' pid='819017' dateline='1481197893' Wrote: I would like to review your fic.

Although my fiction is currently going under revisement, it would be nice if you could review it as well - when all the chapters of volume 1 are posted :)

Sure!
I will wait until all of volume 1 is released then?
Will dies in the destruction of the earth... But he discovers that his memories have been inserted into a genetically enhanced baby, many years in the future, who can control organic nanomachines called Nanides.
With a space full of opportunities and many warring factions, Will needs to change in order to survive in this new cruel world.

Proud Signee of The Pledge, a group of stories that have sworn to have a definite ending.

'Sugoimasta69' pid='819051' dateline='1481278881' Wrote: Yeah. I am currently reading your story. Will pm you when I have posted the review :)

Thanks!

'ChasedHydra' pid='818925' dateline='1480978576' Wrote: Hey!

Of course I would  review in exchange the work of this person, no matter the fiction, whether it be long,small, dark,light, I am willing to read and review anything.

Thanks for your time!

Synopsis:

Or so it was supposed to happen, but he discovers that his memories have been transfered to a genetically engineered baby many years in the future who has the power to control organic nanomachines called Nanides.
With many warring factions, a space full of oportunities and a past life that haunts his actions, Will has to change in order to survive in this new cruel world.
I would love to do a review swap here's my fic: 
http://royalroadl.com/fiction/8909

'TerminusEst' pid='819153' dateline='1481523429' Wrote:

Thanks for your time!

Synopsis:

Nice! I will read through your fic and review it as soon as I can!
Thanks a lot!

'ChasedHydra' pid='819154' dateline='1481527362' Wrote:

Thanks for your time!

Synopsis:

Thanks a lot!
Cool I am looking forward to your review, I have Thursday and Friday off so i will be reading through and reviewing yours then! cheers!

'TerminusEst' pid='819206' dateline='1481658613' Wrote:

Thanks for your time!

Synopsis:

Thanks a lot!
Cool I am looking forward to your review, I have Thursday and Friday off so i will be reading through and reviewing yours then! cheers!

Hey! I have just made the review, I enjoyed the story although it does have some flaws that  I have marked in the review, I may have been a little tough, but I want for your story to get even better since it has a lot of potential!!!
Cheers!

'ChasedHydra' pid='819296' dateline='1481789220' Wrote:

Thanks for your time!

Synopsis:

Thanks a lot!

Hey! I have just made the review, I enjoyed the story although it does have some flaws that  I have marked in the review, I may have been a little tough, but I want for your story to get even better since it has a lot of potential!!!
Cheers!

Thank you for the review! just as a note as I seem to be getting this a lot, Zion is a real world place, it is the hill outside of the city of Jerusalem. it stands as a symbol of hope and peace. I know it was used in the matrix, but waaaayyy before that it was and still is a real place in the real world, so no I didn't steal it from the matrix lol .

I have been reading through your story for the past few days and will be posting the review when I get to the end of what you have written(i like it so far.)

Ok, so my review is posted, I hope you like it, your story has a great concept and premise, I hope my review was not to rough, I really did like it, there was a few things however that I felt you could work on, once again thanks for the review, I look forward to reading more of your story in the future.

'TerminusEst' pid='819342' dateline='1481920782' Wrote:
'TerminusEst' pid='819153' dateline='1481523429' Wrote: I would love to do a review swap here's my fic: 

Thanks a lot!

Cheers!

Thank you for the review! just as a note as I seem to be getting this a lot, Zion is a real world place, it is the hill outside of the city of Jerusalem. it stands as a symbol of hope and peace.  I know it was used in the matrix, but waaaayyy before that it was and still is a real place in the real world, so no I didn't steal it from the matrix lol .

I have been reading through your story for the past few days and will be posting the review when I get to the end of what you have written(i like it so far.)

Ok, so my review is posted, I hope you like it, your story has a great concept and premise, I hope my review was not to rough, I really did like it, there was a few things however that I felt you could work on, once again thanks for the review, I look forward to reading more of your story in the future.

Thanks for the review, I didn't mean that you stole the name from Matrix, just that some people may link the two since the stories are sort of similar and may call you out on that point, though of course, i completely respect if you want to continue calling the city that, just a little recommendation so as to save you some trouble.

Thanks for the review, though when the prologue ends, Will is 12 years old, so he isn't really a full grown adult, but I will try to rein in a bit of the time skips and make it clearer.
Thanks a lot for the review, and I too look forward to reading your story

'ChasedHydra' pid='819347' dateline='1481925997' Wrote:
'TerminusEst' pid='819342' dateline='1481920782' Wrote:
'ChasedHydra' pid='819154' dateline='1481527362' Wrote: Nice! I will read through your fic and review it as soon as I can!
Thanks a lot!

Cheers!

Thank you for the review! just as a note as I seem to be getting this a lot, Zion is a real world place, it is the hill outside of the city of Jerusalem. it stands as a symbol of hope and peace.  I know it was used in the matrix, but waaaayyy before that it was and still is a real place in the real world, so no I didn't steal it from the matrix lol .

Thanks for the review, I didn't mean that you stole the name from Matrix, just that some people may link the two since the stories are sort of similar and may call you out on that point, though of course, i completely respect if you want to continue calling the city that, just a little recommendation so as to save you some trouble.

Thanks for the review, though when the prologue ends, Will is 12 years old, so he isn't really a full grown adult, but I will try to rein in a bit of the time skips and make it clearer.
Thanks a lot for the review, and I too look forward to reading your story

Sorry, I meant to write teenager lol let me go fix the review, Also looking forward to reading more of yours, and you are right there are people that link the two, I cant tell you how annoying it is I have received 20 something pms about how I shouldn't steal from the matrix, its sad that so many people are so disconnected from the world that they don't even know that Zion is a real place lol.

'walikour' pid='819389' dateline='1482076166' Wrote: Nice concept so if i review your serie you will review mine too ?

Yup, Interested?

'ChasedHydra' pid='819395' dateline='1482090830' Wrote:
'walikour' pid='819389' dateline='1482076166' Wrote: Nice concept so if i review your serie you will review mine too ?

Yup, Interested?

Note just interested DUDE your story is great !!!!
I even bookmarked this come-on a medieval space opera with potentialy main op with princess plot, *shut up and take my money*

I juste leaved a review :)
My fiction give it a check  
--->Heroes eyes <---  
                                   -.-I-is][Mighty\|

'walikour' pid='819404' dateline='1482101513' Wrote:

Yup, Interested?

I even bookmarked this come-on a medieval space opera with potentialy main op with princess plot, *shut up and take my money*

Thanks!
I'll go and read your story too.

'Anime-Sensei' pid='819412' dateline='1482109558' Wrote: Reviewed your story ChasedHydra. I hope you can review mine. It's RE:Box which is in my signature.

Reviewed your story, hopefully it isn't too harsh, i try to show the bad and good things of a story, hopefully the story that you write can be something great.
Thanks a lot for the review you made, I wish the best for you.

@walikour
The review of you story will be up tomorrow, thanks for the review.

'walikour' pid='819404' dateline='1482101513' Wrote:

Yup, Interested?

I just made my review, I believe I have written all my opinions on it.
Best wishes and luck.