Game rpg recommendation.

I'm looking for recommendations with game rpg elements on it, it doesn't matter if it's a vrmmo, apocalypse with game rpg or anything else, as long as it has a game system into it. I was looking for something with blue tables preferably though as it makes reading a lot easier, also was hoping for a mc who could bring something in. For example, MC being proficient in swords/martial arts and he gets an edge on the game itself. Thanks a lot in advance! Have been searching RRL for the past few days, but it's really hard to find a good active one. One really good fanfic I liked was Grimm, the mythical detective.

Of course, looking for an OP MC as well, doesn't matter if he's not op from the beginning, but at least please with a good pace of growth.

RE: Game rpg recommendation.

We have a whole group for fictions with game elements (LitRPG), the LitRPG Society. Take a look if something fits your tastes. Here is our forum. And here LitRPG-stories from the Society and non-members are listed. Have fun.

Of course, being a member, I have a LitRPG as well, it's called 'I hate being wed in a fantasy world!' Here the MC and his classmates are summoned to another world and in this process, they attain game-like stats. The MC brings in, that he's an actual a gamer, which makes him kinda an expert in this field, while also being aware, that this is not a game.

RE: Game rpg recommendation.

'kentusrpg' pid='819203' dateline='1481654418' Wrote: We have a whole group for fictions with game elements (LitRPG), the LitRPG Society. Take a look if something fits your tastes. Here is our forum. And here LitRPG-stories from the Society and non-members are listed. Have fun.

Of course, being a member, I have a LitRPG as well, it's called 'I hate being wed in a fantasy world!' Here the MC and his classmates are summoned to another world and in this process, they attain game-like stats. The MC brings in, that he's an actual a gamer, which makes him kinda an expert in this field, while also being aware, that this is not a game.

I'll check those out, thank you!

Still looking for more recommendations.