Lightning Does Strike Twice

Arc Perfuro only meant to make his father proud. He certainly never intended to help The Snake God plunged the world into chaos. Certainly.
Given a second chance, could the lightning heir shield Tellus from the brink of destruction?
Bah! He would probably make it worse!
Perisie!

Warning This fiction contains:
       Profanity       Gore

Lightning Does Strike Twice is a high-fantasy story filled with new languages, cultures, animals, and of course magic.

Link:

Hi! Arcdime here! I'm new to RoyalRoad (the writing part) so please be kind to me. Or not. I put this story on royalroadl so I can get feedbacks, critics, and comments. Are they different? Huh. So I will be really happy and super thankful if you guys will be so kind to read, rate (5 stars), comment, and follow the story. (What's favorite? Do that too, please...)
I'm not a native speaker but I believe in my english/inglaesi fluency. But I'm still wondering which tense I should use in Arc's inner thoughts... Or when conversing with someone inside his mind... I'd like to hear your opinion about that.

Anyway, see you in my chapters!
Check my story!

RE: Lightning Does Strike Twice

'Arcdime' pid='819917' dateline='1483413539' Wrote: There will be politics and war in the story... But it will take awhile before we get there. There will also be a tiny bit of romance if you like that kind of thing, haha...
Thank you for the answer and congratulations on getting into trending! Wishing you all the best for the year ahead. Dont drop the novel, please...

Well... No. Define harem? But um, if it means: "A genre in manga and anime where a single (often ordinary) guy is liked and followed by bunch of girls (3 or more) who are all madly in love with him" like in the urbandictionary, then certainly no.
But there will be relationships with women, and men, and other living creatures... So... But no harem. Yes, I think so. Probably.
Check my story!

'squallo_tama' pid='821474' dateline='1487042227' Wrote: I truly like this novel of yours, but it's really lacking of exposure.. I do recommend you to rewrite your synopsis or something..

Em, well, thank you for reading and especially your concern. CUZ I'M SAD OF THE LACK OF EXPOSURE TOO!!!
Ehem.
I have tweaked my synopsis. Slightly. But I feel like there is still room for improvement. If you have any suggestion regarding it, I will be jubilant to hear. You can just PM me if you want to.

Anyway, thanks again for reading and hope you keep enjoying it!
Check my story!