Looking for editor(s) to help with grammar issues.

Hello everyone, I'm Mark, a newbie in the community and author of a WN called Pioneer 0: Rise of the machine in the world of sword and magic. It is my first fiction and so far has been a very successful work, most of the comments and reviews I received praised the story, the style and the characters a lot, however, I also noticed that my grammar is not my strong point and currently the only drawback of the WN. So I decided to ask around to find myself an editor/proofreader, unfortunately, no one I knew had the time nor the needed skill to help me with my science fantasy novel.

So now here I am, looking for someone to work with to deal with my grammar problems. If you are free and willing to help me as an editor/proofreader, give me a PM or post a reply here.

A few things you should know beforehand:

+I live in Vietnam, South East Asia, and I mostly spend my time working on the novel in the evening or at night.
+My English is not very good, but it not the worst either. Most of the problems I have is tense/word choice related problems.
+The release rate is somewhere from 1 to 3 chapters per day, each chapter has somewhere from 1300 to 1800 words.

Thanks for your time, everyone. Cheers.

RE: Looking for editor(s) to help with grammar issues.

Greetings, I am a member of the group Draft in royalroad. We are a group dedicated to proofreading/editing the works of fiction of writers on royalroad, who need assistance in improving their stories. We do not bash or otherwise negatively critique writer's works of fiction, though we may occasionally give (hopefully) beneficial suggestions on ways to alter your work of fiction so that it becomes more engaging or so that it flows more smoothly. 
If you would like us to proofread/edit your work of fiction, you must post a request on Discord's Draft server under the text channel: #business. To post your work of fiction on Discord:
1) Login to Discord/make an account for Discord
2) Go to #business
3) Login to google mail/ make an account for google mail
4) Make sure at least one chapter is on a google document (preferably the specific chapter(s) you need assistance proofreading/editing)
5) Go to the share tab in the google document
6) Click it to get a shareable link
7) Copy the link
8) Post that link to #business with the request to proofread/edit the chapter(s) (or even just post one chapter and request that we proofread/edit your whole work of fiction and we will take care of converting the rest of the chapters of your story posted on royalroad for you)

I will be happy to proofread/edit your work of fiction!  Your work of fiction is thus guaranteed to get the attention it deserves.
"We become aware of the void as we fill it"- Antonio Porchia

My Work(s)- Can Also be Found On Wordpress
[/url]
[url=https://thevoid121.wordpress.com/]The Void's fictions