Hey there!

My name is Catherine LaCroix, and while new on the boards, I'm not new to publishing. I'm looking at putting my first book to print in the next couple of months. For that, I'm requesting beta readers :)

I need a few people who will be very open about mistakes they find either grammatically or in punctuation. In total, the bundle is about 70k words, and I'd like to have this done by January 31st.

My book is called The Whispers of Rings and is split into two parts at current, but will be published together in one bundle.

The genres include low-fantasy, erotic romance, and it contains elements of mystery and suspense. Due to the nature of this publication, only readers who are 18 years or over may apply. I will e-mail you docx files for you to leave comments on and send back to me when you are finished. The links to the Amazon pages and descriptions are as follows:

Resonance
The murder of Jeremi and Victoria Terryn, a prominent and noble couple, shocks the peaceful city of Anastas. Caught in the midst of it all is Josselyn Thorn; a young woman who devoted her life and loyalty to them both. Josselyn finds herself accused of the crime and left to die in the dungeons- that is, until Adrien Markov frees her. In exchange for a life of luxury and grandeur, he requests her scintillating talents. Even while submitting to his every whim, she uses her newfound freedom to travel to the ends of the Kingdom of Rhoryn, seeking the truth.

Requiem
Before Josselyn Thorn- Cyprus Reyner, Victoria d’Audrieu and Isabelle Rhodes had their own stories to tell. Requiem, the bundle of Whispers from the Past, includes Roar, Remember, React, and- as a special bonus- Raucous. Enjoy these tales as a sequel to The Whispers of Rings and let yourself share in their pain, loss, joy, and determination.

Tere L’etai.

I will add your name to my special thanks section of the book, and you will have my eternal gratitude. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask me, and I can always be found hanging around twitter, too: https://twitter.com/WhispersFromCat

Thank you very much for your time and I look forward to hearing from you!