RE: I want to ask all Y'all something

not likely the granter of the wishes would probably reject it, unless the powers are part of a curse or something else bad. but if you ask the right wish you could get that and more. i'm leaning towards a near-unlimited creation ability.
first wish~"i wish for a "gamer" ability like the one in "death march" or "the gamer"
second wish~"i wish for the power to create anything i want, without the need to now how to build it or provide materials at the cost of high mana consumetion. this is to somewhat "balance" the power."
third wish~"i wish for a mana pool that is as close to the limit of my body as possible"
the last one is to keep sneaky granters from causing me to die by overload

'magnus10' pid='819877' dateline='1483350741' Wrote: not likely the granter of the wishes would probably reject it, unless the powers are part of a curse or something else bad.  but if you ask the right wish you could get that and more. i'm leaning towards a near-unlimited creation ability.
first wish~"i wish for a "gamer" ability like the one in "death march" or "the gamer"
second wish~"i wish for the power to create anything i want, without the need to now how to build it or provide materials at the cost of high mana consumetion. this is to somewhat "balance" the power."
third wish~"i wish for a mana pool that is as close to the limit of my body as possible"
the last one is to keep sneaky granters from causing me to die by overload

If I'm the genie who grants you your wish:

first wish: Sure, I'll make you the gamer, but the "game system" states that you need a billion XP points for the next level. And the only way to get them is to kill monsters, but your world doesn't have any monsters. So your stuck at level 1 forever, which is weaker than your original body.

second wish: Fine. with your power of creation, the easiest to create is a rock for 100 mana points.

Third wish: Mana pool it is! Unfortunately, the limit of your body, since you are level one, is 99 mana points. making both your second and third wish useless.

last wish: fine I'll make sure you don't die by overload... oh wait, ... you only have 3 wishes... (evil smile)...
Check my fictions
"Invincible"
"Gamer of the Dead"
And the newest  "Slam No Basuke"

How about I wish for whatever I imagine to become reality, exactly as I imagine it, with no costs?
I wouldn't even need another wish would I?
Then again if the granter dismisses that as giving me it's own powers then I would give up on that venture and try to create a world system where everyone has powers. Like making the world of Harry Potter become reality or the world or some anime or fantasy that I like.
If all those come out funny then at best I could wish for something romantic like "ending world suffering" blah blah blah...
As a general piece of advice though, I thinks it work selling your house and paying a Harvard grad lawyer to write you your 3 wishes haha
Author of " Defiant Will " 
- An epic revenge story that leads the main characters and friends across the known lands, learning forgotten history, and bringing peace to the vulnerable.

'magnus10' pid='819897' dateline='1483392068' Wrote: you my friend are an evil genius. i like how you thought to pick at the holes in my wishes, but this is still just an idea.
i will most likly use a kind god as the granter or maybe a "higher being" that for some reason can't trick the mc.
maybe work a deal or something of that sort, what ya'll think good?

hahaha, sorry and you're a good sport. 

yeah, all joking aside, I probably going to wish for the normal stuff: become ridiculously rich, long life and health for my family. magic doesn't really interest me, it's not as if I want to throw a fireball in my boss' smug face.  [th_114_.gif]
Check my fictions
"Invincible"
"Gamer of the Dead"
And the newest  "Slam No Basuke"

'Paw' pid='819909' dateline='1483408094' Wrote: How about I wish for whatever I imagine to become reality, exactly as I imagine it, with no costs?
I wouldn't even need another wish would I?
Then again if the granter dismisses that as giving me it's own powers then I would give up on that venture and try to create a world system where everyone has powers. Like making the world of Harry Potter become reality or the world or some anime or fantasy that I like.
If all those come out funny then at best I could wish for something romantic like "ending world suffering" blah blah blah...
As a general piece of advice though, I thinks it work selling your house and paying a Harvard grad lawyer to write you your 3 wishes haha

HAHAHA, damn. That first wish of yours is exactly what the MC of my story can do and the entire story is about how that is NOT a good thing. Sorry, I just lol'd when I saw it :P
I like the last wish though.
https://goo.gl/tHnDsL
A proud member of Writers to The End - We finish our fictions!
[My Website
]

'batotit' pid='819916' dateline='1483413352' Wrote:
'magnus10' pid='819897' dateline='1483392068' Wrote: you my friend are an evil genius. i like how you thought to pick at the holes in my wishes, but this is still just an idea.
i will most likly use a kind god as the granter or maybe a "higher being" that for some reason can't trick the mc.
maybe work a deal or something of that sort, what ya'll think good?

hahaha, sorry and you're a good sport. 

yeah, all joking aside, I probably going to wish for the normal stuff: become ridiculously rich, long life and health for my family. magic doesn't really interest me, it's not as if I want to throw a fireball in my boss' smug face.  [th_114_.gif]

really no fireball to the face. im sure there is someone who needs a fb to the face, or do you like waterball instead?

i was also thinking that a power my mc could give himself later on would be a portal power like the girl from blood lad.