Support Tickets

I know, it details this new system in the update when you click 'Learn More', but I don't understand, well, any of it. Perhaps I'm just unobservant, but it confuses me. I posted a short story, but the UI is so unfamiliar and hard to navigate that I don't know how to mark it as complete as it's a one-shot. When I looked around a bit more, it said something about a Support Ticket, but I had no idea what it was on about. Can anybody please shed some light?
A writer never has a vacation. They either write or think about writing. ~Eugene Ionesco

Re: Support Tickets

M.M.Asher Wrote: Hello.
I am new writer and I want to post my novel here but the site is asking that the novel would have to be authenticated but what proof should I show since I haven't posted it any where else and just wrote it on Microsoft word.
go ask for a link to where it's being posted elsewhere. if it isn't anywhere else, just say you've written it yourself

M.M.Asher Wrote: Hello.
I am new writer and I want to post my novel here but the site is asking that the novel would have to be authenticated but what proof should I show since I haven't posted it any where else and just wrote it on Microsoft word.

If you're using "the site" to refer to "the notice on the new fiction submission page", it gives directions for what to do if you need to submit verification. That's the second paragraph, which starts with "If you have already posted your story elsewhere, be aware that we will require proof of content ownership.". In other words, you only have to submit proof of ownership if the story's already been posted somewhere.

If you received a message from the mods (would've linked to a Support Ticket) saying you needed to prove ownership and you haven't posted it anywhere else, then ask for clarification on where else it's been posted.

JKNetwork1 Wrote: Hi! I’m trying to post my story on here with commissioned art I ordered but it told me to come here to get a support ticket for proof that I have permission. How do I prove it? Here’s the Twitter profile of the guy I ordered it from @stephengiannart

JKNetwork1

If you go to the top of the page and find SUPPORT, it gives a drop down menu, and the option to put in a support ticket.