Strange New World

So... I'm not entirely sure what to write about this since I was just bored and decided to do it.  Anyways, action trailer time.

As the world faded away, the soul of an unlikely protagonist is thrust into a world of fantasy. She is what will either bring a new world order, or maybe she will just continue to ignore everything.  I'm not sure if she will get away though considering a single move from her can cause chaos.  It doesn't help that her mom may be able a little unstable, and that her fairy is a prankster.

She may even cause empires to tremble, or just try to figure out what the hell love is.  She isn't entirely sure what to do, she has no objective really.  This is the story of a boy turned girl that is trying to figure out why he was sent here and since she wasn't given an objective, just to have fun with it.  Is she a hero, most likely not.  Is she a villain, nope.  She is herself and she just likes exploring and learning.

If this sounds interesting go to Strange New World 

Truthfully I don't take myself too seriously, but I at least try to make it entertaining :)