Anyone willing to help me write a story?

so here is my issue, I have several great (what i consider great) ideas that I think can become really good stories on the site. but... I'm a lazy smuck and whenever I start writing a couple minutes later I get plagued with massive lack of motivation and a little bit of depression for whatever reason, my mental state is fucked a lot of the time. SO my request is that is there anyone out there willing to write the story with me while I sort of give you a general idea of the story then input more specific plot ideas when we get rolling. Anyone up for that as to try?

RE: Anyone willing to help me write a story?

I'm willing to try, but I'm not a professional writer so I'm not sure you'll be satisfied. My style is pretty simple.
I also have a story on my own, so I probably won't be able to write a chapter everyday. However, I rarely lack motivation and I'm a pretty fast writer, so if you're okay with me, maybe we can try and see how it goes.
https://image.ibb.co/b9GDV8/8.jpg
Banner by Shimitsu

[ The Administrator ] : Just another reincarnation story with an OP MC.

'Nerodith' pid='819862' dateline='1483286138' Wrote: I'm willing to try, but I'm not a professional writer so I'm not sure you'll be satisfied. My style is pretty simple.
I also have a story on my own, so I probably won't be able to write a chapter everyday. However, I rarely lack motivation and I'm a pretty fast writer, so if you're okay with me, maybe we can try and see how it goes.

sup Nerodith I enjoy your story a lot and I think your style is fine. My first idea for a story would be something along the lines of this. So there is a world class chief a good guy starting from a lower middle class family and works his way up to become a world class chief then gets murdered by a jealous rival. (idk maybe a gas stove sabotage explosion or something I'll try and fine tune that) Then instead of reincarnating, his souls enters a baby noble demon and he isn't alone. He also shares the space with the infant soul of the child and a master martial artist from some wuxia novel or something. (whats the difference between wuxia and xianxia?) So what I think is the 2 souls start to teach the infant soul from as soon as possible to educate him/her the chief teaching cooking techniques and the martial artist teaching fighting techniques. Blah blah blah child prefers the cooking and as he/her grows wants to become a famous cook instead of a mighty fighter like his/her noble house should be (since they are a warlike demon species but not EVIL just sort of aggressive). More to the point I'm thinking the child grows to be more of a cook than a fighter but still is taught how to fight because he/she wants to be independent or some issue at home forces him/her to leave the family and survive by him/herself.
How does any of this sound?
Also do you have a discord account or some way we could talk or chat? In addition, age and sex so I wont be surprised if we do chat a bit.

if you have the energy to write that much down, i'd like to make a suggestion.

Most people assume you always write a story start to finish, a lot of pros I hear of use outlines. you got a rough one there already. How about taking the time and writing a bit of the parts that you are dying to see get written. Any part of the story will do. Might be a love scene or a fight sequence screaming it so cool I gotta flesh it out. Once you get started even with depression or lack of energy or focus you make a step in the right direction. Co-authoring is popular these days, nothing says you have to write the whole thing later.