Advertisement

Choose Your Background

• Noah Bradley: A place to call Home

• Noah Bradley: Their Mournful Tones

Reply notification option

It would be nice to have the option to receive a notification when someone replies directly to one of your comments or posts without having to subscribe to the thread. It's kinda annoying to have to check on a chapter or thread while waiting for a reply. If this is already a feature, I would appreciate someone pointing me towards where I can find this option.
I try to make my comments as polite and non-hostile as possible, feel free to call me out if I'm being rude.
I up this!
When everything you had is lost. Your home, your dignity, your family, your body. What is there left to walk forward with?

Same here. I have no idea how many responses I've completely ignored due to not knowing that they existed.
Theoretically, there should be already a system for this in place. I'll have to check if/why it doesn't work.
(06-01-17, 12:57 PM)kanadaj Wrote: Theoretically, there should be already a system for this in place. I'll have to check if/why it doesn't work.

Cheers m8!
When everything you had is lost. Your home, your dignity, your family, your body. What is there left to walk forward with?