Advertisement

Choose Your Background

• Noah Bradley: A place to call Home

• Noah Bradley: Their Mournful Tones

Reply notification option

It would be nice to have the option to receive a notification when someone replies directly to one of your comments or posts without having to subscribe to the thread. It's kinda annoying to have to check on a chapter or thread while waiting for a reply. If this is already a feature, I would appreciate someone pointing me towards where I can find this option.
I try to make my comments as polite and non-hostile as possible, feel free to call me out if I'm being rude.
I up this!
Just as the world faces a global conflict in search of the power’s origin, a strange form of radiation is detected from Mars.

Claiming Mars as the key to mankind’s future, the organisation leads humanity to pool its resources together and create manned missions in search of the truth.

Any previous expectations were shattered as the same man whose disappearance sparked a worldwide change, greeted them on the new frontier.

Who is this man and how did he end up as the pioneer of the galaxy’s greatest revolution?

Same here. I have no idea how many responses I've completely ignored due to not knowing that they existed.
Theoretically, there should be already a system for this in place. I'll have to check if/why it doesn't work.
(06-01-17, 12:57 PM)kanadaj Wrote: Theoretically, there should be already a system for this in place. I'll have to check if/why it doesn't work.

Cheers m8!
Just as the world faces a global conflict in search of the power’s origin, a strange form of radiation is detected from Mars.

Claiming Mars as the key to mankind’s future, the organisation leads humanity to pool its resources together and create manned missions in search of the truth.

Any previous expectations were shattered as the same man whose disappearance sparked a worldwide change, greeted them on the new frontier.

Who is this man and how did he end up as the pioneer of the galaxy’s greatest revolution?