Any stories with a evil mc and/or one that is very logical

As stated in the title, i want a story with a evil mc, and/or logical. By logical i mean "too" logical. Meaning he doesnt use his emotions to decide things. (Like a robot that only cares about effiecientcy). Evil wise, a mc who enjoys hurting others or will do some of the most terrible things to get what they want is great.
(Also any story with a goblin mc who evil is great to)Also a story that has a mc with the criteria i listed that is based on dungeon, city, or kingdom, etc managment is a plus.

RE: Any stories with a evil mc and/or one that is very logical

'Nanocide' pid='820208' dateline='1483927567' Wrote: Probably Youjo Senki. Monster in the form of a little girl. Magic world set in an analogue of WW1 Europe. MC is ruthlessly efficient on the battlefield to the point where even her allies see her as evil.

The light novel is being translated at a snail's pace, but there's a manga and anime now if you're curious.
I read youjo senki already, I tend to forget about it on purpose so when I remember it, I'll have a lot to read if I get back to it lol.

Overlord, not on RR, MC is not really smart, but super lucky, and evil to everyone except his subjects and friends, and also... SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH 

DIVE, MC sees everyone else as a stepping stone for obtain power. He would not refrain from killing innocents if that will lead to a positive outcome for himself.

Everybody Loves Large Chests, MC is evil, literally doesn't give a f about human lives, kill and/or eat thousands of people. It's also quite funny. MC is idiot in the beginning (a monster acting on instinct, but evolve mentally gaining power and changes with time).

'RoyalDaemon' pid='820517' dateline='1484518734' Wrote: Overlord, not on RR, MC is not really smart, but super lucky, and evil to everyone except his subjects and friends, and also... SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH 

DIVE, MC sees everyone else as a stepping stone for obtain power. He would not refrain from killing innocents if that will lead to a positive outcome for himself.

Everybody Loves Large Chests, MC is evil, literally doesn't give a f about human lives, kill and/or eat thousands of people. It's also quite funny. MC is idiot in the beginning (a monster acting on instinct, but evolve mentally gaining power and changes with time).
I'll check those two out, I heard about Everybody Loves Large Chest, gonna check that out first. Thank you :D.