Hey there new guy just saying hello

Well the subject line pretty much sums this whole thing up but Ill tell you guys a little about myself here too. Im a new writer (yes another one, who knew on this website) but Ive been reading since I was little and loved soooo many different stories and books growing up that it is a large part of me (defiantly didn't help my grades, besides creative writing in english +10 points) Ive actually written some small stories here and there but I finally decided to actually join this community and putting up my own works. Ive read a lot of different stories on here and found some really enjoyable ones which helped inspire me get myself into motion, I hope you guys will enjoy my stories as much as I do writing them. 

Bye for now

RE: Hey there new guy just saying hello

Welcome to RRL and, more specifically, the forums. If you need help or have questions don't hesitate to ask. While the forums may be a bit slow, there's plenty of active people who check in often. If you're more into Discord, there's the join link found in the tab at the to of the page and the link in my signature.

Happy reading and good luck writing.
RE:TTC | Support Your Authors | WriTE + Magazine | LitRPGS | INKED | RRL Music Playlist | Gashapon Art Machine | RRL Discord
Congrats, you've found the following item: <Potato.> Would you like to add it to your inventory?
<Yes>/<No>
P.s. Too lazy to finish cleaning up my forum sig right now. Ignore half the links please.

RE: Hey there new guy just saying hello

Hey again and thanks for the welcome guys, ive been working on my stories and ive got three i really want to write but i know i cant do three at once, so im currently just going over each one and working out there bases for now so world, situation etc etc you know the drill haha, i love detail so I may take longer then some hahaha. But hopefully soon the first one will be started
Bye for now