RE: Other sites to read from

'AvidReader9508' pid='820129' dateline='1483739605' Wrote: Hey i don't know if this breaks a rule or anything but I have pretty much read all the possible fictions on this website that interest me and am just waiting for updates to the various fictions but i was wondering if anyone had other websites with good webnovels and light novels to read from.

Possibly Wattpad? There's plenty of books on there c:
write with me on WP! 
:3

'Luciferia' pid='820217' dateline='1483953431' Wrote: I have a hard time believing you've really combed through that many titles here. o.O

i dont really know for sure if ive combed though them all but i do know ive combed through the genres id be willing to read i mean im not gonna go comb through a genre dont belive ill like you know?

'Oinos' pid='820224' dateline='1483962580' Wrote: There are more than 9000 novels on RRL you might find some gems you still haven't read if you search enough.
Anyway, try https://www.wlnupdates.com/

thanks for the suggestion ill check it out. [th_0tive.gif]

I kinda collect these kinds of things for the (improbable) time when I have nothing more to read. If you want something nice and fast check this.
If you're feeling adventurous for something to read check this and this

Baka Tsuki
Booksie
Everything2
Fantasy Books
Fantasy Updates
Fiction Grill
Fictionaut
Fictionhub
Fictionpress
Figment
Inkitt
Muse's Success
Novels Nao
Quotev
SparkaTale
The Story Stash
Web Fiction Guide
Space Battles
Sufficient Velocity
Novel Updates
Novel Updates Community Original Fictions
WLN Updates

If you're interested, there are also some websites dedicated specifically for TG/GB stuff.

Big Closet
Fiction Mania
TG Story Time

I believe this is everything I know short of Wattpad, the Bato.to recommendation thread that is super dead, and maybe amazon kindle unlimited if you're into that.

I challenge anybody to bring a broader list.
"Tables and game mechanics definitely have their place in fiction, especially on this site. However game mechanics are really just limitations our current technology had to put on a story to make it into something playable. Sometimes a story is best told free of those shackles." - Skaeger

i also wonder the same thing since i check RRL & NU everyday lol
would be great if there're sites like those 2, but of course, with different Fictions, since many writers post their works on several sites, so there'll be fictions & sites that're just duplications, like WLN><NU for example

is there other sites like RRL, with rarely duplicated fictions that is? and possible, ones with 'Latest Update' sort like RRL, since i don't want to getting dropped from the sky in the middle of a flight while reading a story, just to realise the story stopped update long ago even though it's still being 'On-Going' x(

Moonbunnycafe doesn't get as much love as it should, so you might want to check them out. Other than that I personally think RRl is too big for you to have combed through everything you would like. Try asking for recommendations for your genre in the "recommendations" subforum.
Also, topwebfictions.com is probably the best list of quality stuff. Most other sites (even rrl) aren't nearly as well curated.
https://goo.gl/tHnDsL
A proud member of Writers to The End - We finish our fictions!
[My Website
]

well, going through all the stories on RRL doesn't sound really hard though
in my case, the last time i went through all kind of 'charts' was ~1 year ago, now i only check for latest updates, and pretty damn sure not even a fly can avoid since i do so =))
u gotta put into account that a lot of stories just went 'hiatus for eternity' or 'dropped', excluding genres, types u don't read, and all that
u should be able to go through all of the fictions given enough time and how frequence u check the site
as for me, the first time i came to RRL was probably around the time 'Fallen Star of Evolution' was not even written, Andur was still writing his 1st+2nd fictions, so the count was around 2000~3000 XD

Re: Other sites to read from

Bit of update news, Wattpad if you have considered it before, no longer sponsors a forum area (like this) but just abruptly shuttered it, not even providing a bulletin board replacement. Their PM system also seems corrupted, or partially disabled and jumbled. Don't expect much in the way of communication between members or properly updated read stats, et all. Apparently, their programming problems have finally overtaken them entirely. This on top of recently exposing all their member data to scammers, seems to have left it a stunned hulk.
FAHYATT Author,
            Forgemaster of Wayland (F)
            Theft of Stars (SF)
            Dim (5,5,5) (M.I.C.A.I.N), SF
            My Shorts (Mix)
            Shadows of a Booming Sky (SF)

Re: Other sites to read from

FAHyatt Wrote: Bit of update news, Wattpad if you have considered it before, no longer sponsors a forum area (like this) but just abruptly shuttered it, not even providing a bulletin board replacement. Their PM system also seems corrupted, or partially disabled and jumbled. Don't expect much in the way of communication between members or properly updated read stats, et all. Apparently, their programming problems have finally overtaken them entirely. This on top of recently exposing all their member data to scammers, seems to have left it a stunned hulk.

Can confirm this. It happened all of a sudden and without any prior warning. I wasn't aware of the scammer data stuff, but if so, then it might be time to pack up and migrate entirely to this place + Inkitt. 

No way I'm migrating to Tapas or Korean run websites tho.