Modern day xianxia. Guy gets new skeleton every upgrade

Hey everyone.

As the title says the story I forgot the title of is about A boy who finds a master in an abandoned house, whereHe (the boy) has just been beaten up or something like that.
Well anyway. He gets powers over blood and souls.When ever he reaches a new level in qi.He gets a new skeleton. I can't remember much moreExcept a little bit from the description. At least the Description that was there when I found it.
The description was where the mc was running fromThe police and he jumps over some police cars and Gets shot. He then makes all the blood he lost comeBack to him and into him, healing himself. Then he kills The cops.
Sorry can't remember much more.Please help me. It would be much appreciated undefined
I'm just gonna thank u guys beforehand.Thank u!

RE: Modern day xianxia. Guy gets new skeleton every upgrade

'God Of The Realms' pid='820275' dateline='1484048217' Wrote:
'Book Cultivator' pid='820231' dateline='1483974353' Wrote: Sounds like
Cauji Bing Wang

Sorry. This story was on royalroadl some where and is not a translated story.

If its on RRL I don't know, because RRL has too many generic novels, you can try filtering your browsing history to royalroadl, maybe you would be able to find it
I'm here just to give feedbacks.. and possibly write something, I don't know, who knows?
The Book Cultivation Technique is the method to gather Ancient Book Qi into your dantian to cultivate the Book Laws.