title.....

mc is taken by some higher power race to play a type of death game with different missions that give him points that he can spend in a virtual shop buying either guns or abilites. First mission is in a zombie apocolypse world where he ends up naked riding a lawnmower down the road singing.

Apparently the higher powers are watchig him and others play and there a a viewer rating kind of thing going on too.

RE: title.....

'silvanatri' pid='820254' dateline='1484028028' Wrote: not it. From what else i can remember he is stuck in a room that can be upgraded between missions and he has side missions to other worlds and he has to have a certain amount of points per day or he dies.

On the fictions search list put "Infinity" on it, almost all of those stories have infinity on its name, because its a genre started by Terror Infinity
I'm here just to give feedbacks.. and possibly write something, I don't know, who knows?
The Book Cultivation Technique is the method to gather Ancient Book Qi into your dantian to cultivate the Book Laws.

I looked those up but the story i am looking for is quite different. its mainly just one guy and the majority of his time is spent in a zombie world by himself doing missions like one he saves some students from zombies at a high school and another he saves people form a shopping mall and takes them to some safe town. He ends up going on a side mission that takes him to a futuristic world at one point with space ships and meets some chick and she ends up doing missions with him since the points can be exchanged for money in her world.

ok this going on limb but maybe princess royale by simkin452. he's playing game that takes to his school, shopping district, then back to arcade. he's fighting zombies then finds out about different universe that the game is real. he's killed by op people and force into robot body. so that covers your zombies places and future world but not sure.

'silvanatri' pid='820204' dateline='1483916205' Wrote: mc is taken by some higher power race to play a type of death game with different missions that give him points that he can spend in a virtual shop buying either guns or abilites. First mission is in a zombie apocolypse world where he ends up naked riding a lawnmower down the road singing.

Apparently the higher powers are watchig him and others play and there a a viewer rating kind of thing going on too.

You sir are thinking of one of the great pieces of literature Scottf14 known as Galactic Fist of Legend
And the song he was singing was "born to be wild"