joining or starting a guild

Hey i was wondering if i wanted to join  guild how would i go about that see some f the others but wanted to create one for shall i say the week motivators the idea less and the non-long termers  

a place one could just drop ideas and bounce work of each other  when stuck on what to do for their story next 

a place to share any code or material to make a story better like a written foundation to building characters 

were if someone stops a story for any reason another member could just pick up where they left off  so all stories have an end  and lost works are left unfinished and eventual forgotten 

the den of madness is a perfect example of such a group but to me they seem like the top of the top and many are not able to reach that level of writing and creativity form the get go 

so wanted to know how to joing

RE: joining or starting a guild

Like one of these? That would be detailed under this post: Semi-Official Groups on RRL.

Each group has its own unique requirements to join, which you can find in their individual section of the forums.

There aren't really any "guilds" on RRL that I'm aware of; or, if they are, they aren't officially or "semi-officially" endorsed by the RRL staff.
Looking for stuff to read? Click below to navigate to my stories.

https://i.imgur.com/r6iTizF.jpg