Well, hello

Figured I'd better introduce myself. Hi, I'm Koko! I hail from Wattpad, a site of words and wonders, much like this one. I like writing fantasy, adventure, action, and really cringe-y romance. I've been writing for about 10 years now, and I'm planning on publishing something...soon. (Aren't we all?) I'm going to school for English and Psychology! I get obsessed with things easily; as I do watch many shows and play video games! Hmmmm. I LOVE sloths? Yeah...

Nice meeting you all! :D
write with me on WP! 
:3

RE: Well, hello

Hello there! Let me give you a quick warm welcome!

Welcome to Royal Roads Legends (RRL for short)! This is home to many aspiring authors and relentless readers and funky fictions! We call/refer all our chums here as "Penguins." Hope you have a great time here, Aspiring Penguin! :)

May the Force be with You! :o)
10% Luck,
20% Skill,
15% Concentrated Power of Will,
5% Pleasure,
50% Pain,
and a 100% reason to watch Serial Experiments Lain.

RE: Well, hello

Uwah, thanks for the warm welcome everyone!! :D

'kentusrpg' pid='820385' dateline='1484256717' Wrote: Welcome!

And try not t use psychology on fictional characters, I did, it was amusing and depressing at first, but over time just depressing and weird. ;)

Ooooh... :'( But depressing and weird is so fun.

'Quill' pid='820342' dateline='1484158020' Wrote: Welcome here! I studied English myself for a year as part of my general studies in comparative literature. You're in good company.

Oh nice! I'm starting uni something this year, hopefully. Any tips you could give me?
write with me on WP! 
:3