Reincarnated Female Leads

So, I'm looking for novels that have female MCs and the usual 'reincarnation' plot? Can you guys suggest some? I don't mind if it's genderbender or yuri, etc, as long as it's a novel with a female lead, and hopefully good, I mean, grammar-wise. I've read The Whisper of the Nightingale, Accidentally blessed by a goddess before reincarnating and a few more.

RE: Reincarnated Female Leads

Re:Lovely ... (on hiatus - lot of lesbian hot scenes)
The New Journey of an Old Soul

And slightly different from what you are looking for, but CAN still count... maybe, depending on you.
I suggest them anyway.

RE: Deity ... (reincarnate as a God/Goddess - can change at wish)
Polymath Redux ... (MC can create copies of himself and change everything them including sex)
Dexs/ Clairs Adventure ... (MC has both sex and can change at wish, but is mainly a female)
Dex's Adventure Through The Elemental Nation ... (season 2, same MC as previous one, but male this time)

NOTE: All of those had OP or godly OP mc.

Game World or a Different World? is pretty great. MC goes into an otome game world but it's refreshing in that she doesn't reincarnate as a love interest and there is no romance or harem building.

Transmigration is one of my favorites here. The writing and character development is phenomenal. Best of all, though the character is OP it's not shoved in your face and the complex situations facing the heroine require more subtle finesse than the brute force most op characters champion.

Evil emperor's wild consort
Demonic King chases his wife
Poisoning the world
Poison genius consort
Husband be gentle
Ghost emperor's wild wife
Rebirth of the deceased consort that astounds the world
The Exceptional Godly Thief – The Good for Nothing Seventh Young Lady
The Evil Prince and His Precious Wife: The Sly Lady
I could post a few more, but I'm tired of typing. Try those