RE: Evolution of The Scott - By Way of Hair Color

What hair colour was it in IHYM? Never was personally a fan of that fiction, but it seems that that could be an interesting hybrid. If I remember correctly he was more of a genuine asshole, whose actions to make his own life easier were wrongly interpreted as trying to help other people, although he still had his own moral code. Might be misremembering that though, been a while since I read what I did of IHYM.

Also, the unnamed and unpublished fictions, will we be seeing any of them in the future? Always looking forward to any of your content! And lastly, since this is one of the last places you posted on, according to the 'post history' thing, could I just ask if you're alright? It's been around a month now on most of your fictions since you last posted, so just hoping you have not gone and broken both wrists, or ended up with any other form of writing-disabling injury. Such as death. Death would be not good. Then I would have to go to the trouble with negotiating return terms for your soul, so I could chain it to a radiator for leaving.

It is also quite interesting to read about the hair colours though, as thinking about it as more of a charachter trait even adds more layers to the story and such!

'Scottf14' pid='821590' dateline='1487361807' Wrote: I've got plans to release something on Kindle Unlimited that hasn't been shown here, this month

Hype! Looking forward to it - Not very many quality updates for LitRPG amazon recently, although there have been a few. Most have been publishings of Russian books, in Russian, which I find confusing since it is the UK amazon site. Seems strange to post Russian language novels on a UK site, to me anyway. 
    Still need to get 'round to a couple of novels though, book 2 of the divine dungeon series, for example. It'll happen soon though, and your new one will definitely rise to the top of the reading list!

'Scottf14' pid='822860' dateline='1490794077' Wrote:
'B4nd1t' pid='822778' dateline='1490539630' Wrote: Is there a rainbow scott??? Love your work btw

That would be one confused Scott. lol.

I'm goofy and sarcastically passive aggressive, but sad, and don't want to hurt your feelings Dr. Evilmann. Though, I suppose I should kill you for great justice, if you don't mind. Also, where the boobs at?

But that would be glorious! And extremely hard to write. ?? But still, imagine the awesomeness of a Scott like that. He'll kill little children, then save an old lady just for kicks. He's just like the Joker, except he's more random and insane.
I'm just your regular bandit/writer (or am I?) and a proud member of WriTE. I'm on the run though. 

My story:

(If you like Terror Infinity fanfics and reincarnation stories, please give mine a try!)

Re: Evolution of The Scott - By Way of Hair Color

Scott in this instance - are we talking about the Scoti people living North of the Hadrian Wall?
I was expecting this to run from the hair color of Picts to Gaels to Anglo-Saxons to Norse and etc. but this is not that at all.
Funny enough, my cousin's father hails from Scotland. She is much more prideful of her Scottish heritage than her Iberian one for some confounding reason. Loves daddy, I guess. 
She changes her hair color near every week.
Tasìa del Alma-Gris
Book One: The Gray Soul
Book Two: The Premie Harvest
Book Three: The Ascendant City
Coming soon!
Book Four: The Sweet Descent
Science Fiction Mystery
A thief in a post-apocalyptic
South America struggles
to survive and thrive.
https://www.royalroadcdn.com/public/cove...a-gris.jpg

Quote:Through my reading, I was engrossed