RE: I want to laugh till I die

"Long Live Summons"

Chapter 1 : ' Yue Yang saw a person flying in the sky, stretched his neck upwards and shouted, “Dear, come out quickly and see God!”. The shadow carried a sword and tumbled as he flew, looking like he was going to fall. Yue Yang shouted again, “Bro, don’t fly too fast, your pants are dropping off…” '

'Maou.X.Yusha' pid='820871' dateline='1485378009' Wrote: "Long Live Summons"

Chapter 1 : ' Yue Yang saw a person flying in the sky, stretched his neck upwards and shouted, “Dear, come out quickly and see God!”. The shadow carried a sword and tumbled as he flew, looking like he was going to fall. Yue Yang shouted again, “Bro, don’t fly too fast, your pants are dropping off…” '

to be honest that makes me not want to read it more than it does want to. just is random in the bad way since it seems like its right in the middle of a sentence.

How to avoid death on a daily basis, nice humor. Nice work in general.

Demon hero reaper savior, EXCELLENT novel, sadly dropped. Great great humor, you'll love it.

Xeno on planet erde, ANOTHER great novel sadly dropped, tons of solid humor.

(why do all the good authors drop off the face of the planet but we get 200+ chapter of the trashy ones :( )

And yeah, Andur makes some pretty great works (one of the most consistent authors on rrl, bravo to you sir/madam)

'Ciaina' pid='822190' dateline='1489089353' Wrote: How to avoid death on a daily basis, nice humor. Nice work in general.

Demon hero reaper savior, EXCELLENT novel, sadly dropped. Great great humor, you'll love it.

Xeno on planet erde, ANOTHER great novel sadly dropped, tons of solid humor.

(why do all the good authors drop off the face of the planet but we get 200+ chapter of the trashy ones :( )

And yeah, Andur makes some pretty great works (one of the most consistent authors on rrl, bravo to you sir/madam)

read all that but the xeno one, ill check it out