Your Review, My Review

As a review exchange thread, you know how this works. Freebies are great, but I can promise you a quality and fair review. I dislike unconstructive criticism. If you review me, give it a good, hard scrutinizing. I can take it.

I write Dirge, a science fiction and fantasy story with metafictional bits. It's thinky, it probably over does it, but you may love it. Click my signature and read more on my page. I've gotten good feedback on other sites, but I'm pretty new to Royal Road. I'm not aware of or following any conventions. Maybe that's good, maybe it's bad. That's up to you.

Go to the site to see about collaboration, we've got some neat stuff going on. Let me know in the comments below if you're up for a review. I write for fun. Have fun.
https://s16.postimg.org/plfflv93p/finish...g_copy.png
Utopia falls. The light is dying. Hold your breath and go gently.

RE: Your Review, My Review

Hello Shaeor,

I am the writer of Heavenward on Golden Wings, a qihuan-esque high fantasy series. I've just completed book one of my series and begun book two. In addition to writing book two, I have decided to go back and edit the earlier chapters of my story. Doing so requires that I be able to notice and pick out any mistakes and errors I made in terms of grammar, characterisation and plot.

If you can help me do so in your review, it would aid me greatly and I'll be certain to do same for you. Also, I am interested in the collaborations you mentioned. The link to my story is in my signature.
Verre: An enchanting yet dangerous magical world littered with exciting opportunities, incredible adventures and intense battles. Read Heavenward on Golden Wings where we follow the life of Valerian Steelborn, our protagonist, as he struggles to live up to his name, his potential and legacy in this vast and unforgiving world. 

Hosted by Fantasy-Books

"A New World; A New Story."

Hey, Lupine.

Sounds good. I'll read your story, take notes on plot, grammar, and characters. I'll leave a comment on the chapter if I see anything big. Then when I'm done you'll get a review of what your story offers its fans, and what could be improved. I'm not super familiar with Chinese fantasy, so it'll be a new experience for me. Hopefully, we can both improve. Always.

As for collaboration, here's the link to the page on my site. If you want to write with me or you want some of your characters to appear in Dirge. It's the perk of an omniverse. Send me what you have in mind, Lupine.
https://s16.postimg.org/plfflv93p/finish...g_copy.png
Utopia falls. The light is dying. Hold your breath and go gently.

Thanks Shaeor,

The story is not really asian fantasy but rather a western fantasy with certain asian influences. The term qihuan itself means westernised chinese fantasy. I'm basically writing a high fantasy only with concepts that will be familiar to readers of asian stories. Mind pming me your email? I'll be sending you mine shortly. That way I can invite you to the google doc with the edits.
Verre: An enchanting yet dangerous magical world littered with exciting opportunities, incredible adventures and intense battles. Read Heavenward on Golden Wings where we follow the life of Valerian Steelborn, our protagonist, as he struggles to live up to his name, his potential and legacy in this vast and unforgiving world. 

Hosted by Fantasy-Books

"A New World; A New Story."