Summary:
Don't judge a book by its cover.

The story start of happily, funny and enjoyable.
He fond of heroes. He great at art, living with her sister and his nephew. He work as manga editor and references provider.
He really fond of children because of his cute nephew. Even though his life is plain, he is comfortable.

Living an honest ordinary life, nothing to be proud or sad at. His happy times are weekend with his nephew watching heroes's series.
Everything went well or so he thought...

Without him realizing, he somehow ended up in somebody else body. With two brat by his side, he sit in a place which seems to be slum.

What happen? He could remember everything including the body owner previous memory but he couldn't remember how he ended up becoming that person. Now, even though he is confused, he had to take care of the two brat.
With his knowledge cheat, he took a drastic measure and change the brat life styles.
All in all, he couldn't keep his plain life anymore and has more color to his daily life.

Genre:
Original,Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Magic, Male Lead, Multiple Lead Characters, Reincarnation, Secret Identity, Slice of Life, Strategy, Strong Lead, LitRPG

The length of the story is average 1000-4000 words.

Mainly story about how he makes money, how he cheers up the two brat, how he gain underlings.
I could say that I found the story enjoyable, since I keep reading the chapters all over again and smiling non-stopping.
So if you are interested go to this link: Kail's Life of Adventure