How Embarrassing of Me. I forgot to Introduce Myself.

Hello RRl, my name is jack. I register just yesterday and has submitted two novel which is Practically I am weak, eh wrong, I'm weed! and Kail's Life of Adventure.

This isn't my first time publishing my novel in a website but when i post something at blog, i am the only reader and when I try wordpress, only one reader for the whole month. The one that I submitted in RRL is entirely different than what i used to write in my blog. The two novel above has LitRPG genre and comedic. While the previous novel that i wrote is mostly romance and historical, has wuxia world.

The two story above is the one I really fond of and is the one i recently start writing around two month ago? I got the inspiration from reading many LitRPG web novel like Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken and Kumo Desu Ga Nani Ka?.

Truthfully, I originally hate writing and reading. I like drawing more than writing story. If we're talking about how I ended up loving writing is because of my impatient and liking this one manga. I start knowing TSSDK from mangafox.me. It only has few chapter and update way too slow. I saw a word say RAW and check the link. It is the original Japanese language of the manga. But it only has one or two extra chapter than the mangafox.me . Then, I saw a thread saying it is originally a web novel. There started where my interest into reading.

Since I really like TSSDK so much, I able to finish reading 170 chapter in just one day. Then I have to wait for more update since the translator team is a human and not a robot. After TSSDK, I noticed a novel about female protagonist. Duke Daughter. I love it too and ended up reading it extremely fast.

Then repetition of the event happen to the novel in this list:
Ascendance of a Bookworm
Kumo Desu Ga Nani Ka?
The Demon King Chases His Rebellious Wife
Genius Doctor Miss Black-Bellied
Virtue Wife
Legendary Moonlight Sculptor
Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou

until I ended up writing my own novel. There is fifteen novel which i have wrote but the chapter isn't complete just like the two novel that I submitted but overall, only two novel that I 100% satisfied with both the story and the characters.

The inspiration come from LitRPG web novel but the idea itself come from my fantasy. When I daydreaming, ideas pour inside my head. The Kail's LoA is when i daydream because I want to enter a rpg world as a man and the weed is when I'm curious about the weakest of the weakest being in the whole universe. 

And, when i done a few chapter. I don't know where to post it. At first, i want to try AsianFanfics because that is where my sister posting her novel. But when I saw the popular genre in the website, I rejected the idea to post it. Then i search google on where to post original web novel. Then i saw a person asking the same question like me at REDDIT and someone suggest him to go RRL. And here I am~~ 200% satisfied.

And so, That is all my introduction. Please take care of me~  :bye:
THEJACKWRITE : Jack Here!

[th_084_.gif]  
Quote:Happy is Me, Even my name means happy.
 My day is not complete if I'm not happy.
 [th_053_XD.gif]

YOLO! Say HOHO! And There will be NO 'NO'! Because Your Day will always be Oh! OH! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Novel:
Practically I am weak, eh wrong, I'm weed! 
Kail's Life of Adventure 

RE: How Embarrassing of Me. I forgot to Introduce Myself.

'mlovolm' pid='820833' dateline='1485246894' Wrote: i gonna wait for the 2nd fiction to get more chaps before reading it :p

oh sure~
THEJACKWRITE : Jack Here!

[th_084_.gif]  
Quote:Happy is Me, Even my name means happy.
 My day is not complete if I'm not happy.
 [th_053_XD.gif]

YOLO! Say HOHO! And There will be NO 'NO'! Because Your Day will always be Oh! OH! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Novel:
Practically I am weak, eh wrong, I'm weed! 
Kail's Life of Adventure