Evil Genius MC

from Kuroko no Basuke and Yokoya Nokihiro from Liar Game.

What these MCs had I not common were:

1. They were Chief antagonists.

2. They were real geniuses(Like Light, Lelouch, Dantalian, Toua, Shinichi Akiyama, etc)

3. They were extremely competent(maybe even OP in Akashi's case)

4. They were manipulative and puppet masters.

5. They were pragmatic, rational and ruthless. Their decision making was mainly game theoretic.

6. They had never lost before the MCs and had great pride.

7. The most important; they were dictators. Who sought to become absolute rulers and make everyone subservient to them.

Such characters make great antagonists. Well I ended up rooting for them anyway. Well, I want to read a story where they're the protagonist. A "villain protagonist" if you will. Can be any form of media as long as its freely available online.

Closest story I've seen to matching my criteria is Dungeon Defense.
MALEFICENCE

If you're going to do it, then you might as well be the best at it.

That's why, everything else is cold comfort. I'll claim this unforgiving world. 

RE: Evil Genius MC

Warlock of the magus world is what you are looking for. Leylin the MC of warlock of the magus world is a genius, never makes common hero MC mistake, is always prepared, fools and tricks even powerful enemies to attain his goals, sacrifices anyone for his goals, never underestimates his enemies and always makes various plans and scheme. Also he is currently using fate to make his very own MC to do his bidding. Hope u like it

I just loaded chapter 13 of my completed novel, Conquest: Rise of the Fifth Horseman. The main antagonist is a super villain, and pure genius. The main protagonist is a genius in his field of work (law), and by the end of the story he turns antagonist. Ultimately his genius girlfriend (undercover NSA Agent, Masters Degree in Cryptology) becomes the new protagonist, and is the biggest genius of all. You can find my RRL novel here: http://royalroadl.com/fiction/10040

'Dragon God' pid='820889' dateline='1485433028' Wrote: from Kuroko no Basuke and Yokoya Nokihiro from Liar Game.

What these MCs had I not common were:

1. They were Chief antagonists.

2. They were real geniuses(Like Light, Lelouch, Dantalian, Toua, Shinichi Akiyama, etc)

3. They were extremely competent(maybe even OP in Akashi's case)

4. They were manipulative and puppet masters.

5. They were pragmatic, rational and ruthless. Their decision making was mainly game theoretic.

6. They had never lost before the MCs and had great pride.

7. The most important; they were dictators. Who sought to become absolute rulers and make everyone subservient to them.

Such characters make great antagonists. Well I ended up rooting for them anyway. Well, I want to read a story where they're the protagonist. A "villain protagonist" if you will. Can be any form of media as long as its freely available online.

Closest story I've seen to matching my criteria is Dungeon Defense.

'Dragon God' pid='822440' dateline='1489762385' Wrote: I found an answer. I'm writing the story myself. I make sure it fits all criteria. Here it is:  http://royalroadl.com/fiction/10925

lol. That was a great segway    :GG:
Check my fictions
"Invincible"
"Gamer of the Dead"
And the newest  "Slam No Basuke"