vr story

Guy plays vr game and he appears in a town where its like always snowing and he ends up fighting some monster in a mountain and finds a apple tree that he sell all the apples for money. The monster he fights in the mountain[think its a fox of some kind] it ends up following him and i think it ends of being some kind of rogue A.I. one among a few.

cant remember much else except he ends up meeting a dragon and is forced to find somthing for it.

RE: vr story

'silvanatri' pid='820891' dateline='1485434635' Wrote: Guy plays vr game and he appears in a town where its like always snowing and he ends up fighting some monster in a mountain and finds a apple tree that he sell all the apples for money. The monster he fights in the mountain[think its a fox of some kind] it ends up following him and i think it ends of being some kind of rogue A.I. one among a few.

cant remember much else except he ends up meeting a dragon and is forced to find somthing for it.

That's gotta be End Online by D Wolfin. Its a great series so far (I think 6 books)