Immortal MC(s) ficions

aside from the kind of Immortality u can find in xianxia stories, in which, the MC becomes 'Ageless'/'Immortal' in his/her current lifetime, as i remember, there used to be another type which was dominant on RRL long ago, the type u can find in Andur's fictions. In this type, basically, ur 'soul' is the thing that is immortal, not ur body.
So, aside Andur's fictions, is there any other fiction with this type of immortality setting that is not dropped, discontinued, etc., of course? It's been a while since the last time i read one

e.g:
'The New Journey of An Old Soul'
'Forgotten Conqueror'
'A Bored Immortal's Adventure with ReIncarnation'
Andur's series

so as far i can see, this type of stories was quite popular on RRL when the count range was from 1500 to 3000

RE: Immortal MC(s) ficions

Atm, I can't think of any exactly like that.
There are several stories with regular reincarnation, and some with a soul which lives more than 1 life in 1 or more stories/world/etc.
And when there are some where the MCs soul will reincarnate whenever he dies in a different world, it's still a system usually for the MC and few others... not universal for anyone like Andurs one i'm afraid.

Or perhaps they are all like the Andurs one but MC is the only one who remember, with maybe a couple others? Who knows :)

For now the closest thing i can suggest is reincarnation story, i've a few titles with OP MC (both godly and not) like Andur stories if you are ok with that.

'RoyalDaemon' pid='821013' dateline='1485723072' Wrote: Atm, I can't think of any exactly like that.
There are several stories with regular reincarnation, and some with a soul which lives more than 1 life in 1 or more stories/world/etc.
And when there are some where the MCs soul will reincarnate whenever he dies in a different world, it's still a system usually for the MC and few others... not universal for anyone like Andurs one i'm afraid.

Or perhaps they are all like the Andurs one but MC is the only one who remember, with maybe a couple others? Who knows :)

For now the closest thing i can suggest is reincarnation story, i've a few titles with OP MC (both godly and not) like Andur stories if you are ok with that.

oh, i forgot, it's actually doesn't have to be universal like in Andur's fictions, it's fine however it's, very universal (like Andur's) or so-so (like xianxia) or extremely unique with only MC (+/- a few others)

'Oinos' pid='821016' dateline='1485724584' Wrote: My MC is a god who is having fun with a mortal body, so...

http://royalroadl.com/fiction/9107

13 chapters, i'm not gonna read yet :P bleh =D gimme more chapters 'll u XD

Sounds kind of like my story, although it's not a light-hearted one. Most characters are immortal, the others reincarnated or transported in a way that suggests that souls are immortal. Also, I think you might be referring to reincarnation stories in general and if so, pretty much every story on rrl is a reincarnation story so I guess you could check them out.
http://royalroadl.com/fiction/6356
https://goo.gl/tHnDsL
A proud member of Writers to The End - We finish our fictions!
[My Website
]

'WhoCares' pid='821039' dateline='1485764761' Wrote: Sounds kind of like my story, although it's not a light-hearted one. Most characters are immortal, the others reincarnated or transported in a way that suggests that souls are immortal. Also, I think you might be referring to reincarnation stories in general and if so, pretty much every story on rrl is a reincarnation story so I guess you could check them out.
http://royalroadl.com/fiction/6356
i actually got 'Re: Write' in my reading list :p currently waiting at chap. 61 xD i don't think it's that 'heavy-heart' or 'dark' fiction though :D
and yeah, this type of immortality can kinda get interpretted as being similar to reincarnation/summon/etc. stories as the point of it is also pretty much 'memories intact' though this time with plural

'The New Journey of An Old Soul'
'Forgotten Conqueror'
'A Bored Immortal's Adventure with ReIncarnation'      
Andur's series

i listed out a few example for u guys to grasp the idea, there was a few others but i can't seem to recall

edit: just finished reading chap. 64, and then re-read the prologue :v seems like the stories 're going to reach there soon :p all the so-called plans just go futile since Kai 're just omnipotent lol

among all the fictions i read, especially among those with heavy/deep plots
'Re: Write' n' 'Tales of Astora: Legacy', 'Tales of the Old World Demon Lord', 'Polymath Redux' 're probably the ones with most foreshadows, twists n' turns and all :D (or well, remarkable, especially the former 2 :p)

EmperorĀ“s domination is about a guy who was a shepard and gets transformed into a immortal crow who flies through all realms for millions of years, teaches supreme existences dao and plans his revenge... many millions of years passes and he finnaly espcapes and gets his body... Its not very revenge driven like you might think...give it a try and dont let the first chapters fool you.

I write a story wherein the main character has an immortal soul. They're reincarnated, in a way. They have knowledge from a different life. They seem to be very much your kind of immortal. But I couldn't really say if it fits the exact trope you're searching for. It's part of the main mystery, so it's not said outright a lot. Though I'm not really spoiling anything.

You'll have to get through the Prelude. But, have a look, maybe you like it.
https://s16.postimg.org/plfflv93p/finish...g_copy.png
Utopia falls. The light is dying. Hold your breath and go gently.