RE: Dungeons anyone?

'AZombieWizard' pid='822347' dateline='1489597227' Wrote:
'Kraggy' pid='822177' dateline='1489048693' Wrote: I started writing a new dungeon story with a few twists planned. Not too many chapters out yet, I rather write with inspiration than forcefully push out chapters. :drinkT:
I really like devious dungeon so far. If you ever drop it I'll cry.

word :kyaaaa: i agree and highly recommend Kraggys Story. one of my first storys to check if there is a new chapter. i just wish he updated more often! :016: If you ever need help Kraggy or just bounce some ideas feel free to pm! way to addicting story...

RE: Dungeons anyone?

'Nefarion' pid='822350' dateline='1489606585' Wrote:
'AZombieWizard' pid='822347' dateline='1489597227' Wrote:
'Kraggy' pid='822177' dateline='1489048693' Wrote: I started writing a new dungeon story with a few twists planned. Not too many chapters out yet, I rather write with inspiration than forcefully push out chapters. :drinkT:
I really like devious dungeon so far. If you ever drop it I'll cry.

word :kyaaaa: i agree and highly recommend Kraggys Story. one of my first storys to check if there is a new chapter. i just wish he updated more often! :016: If you ever need help Kraggy or just bounce some ideas feel free to pm! way to addicting story...

If you feel like helping, there's some information within the afternote of chapter 11, along with examples and extra information behind a spoiler tag. Mostly about making a possible character design, as I will be needing those within the incoming dungeon town or as a vict- experi- VISITOR for Faran's Dungeon. :ahhh:

New creatures are easy, creating a bunch of unique people that actually resemble and act like one, instead of a bunch of carbon copy stereotypes can make me draw a momentary blank... :...noo:
My Fiction:
Devious Dungeon