Recs?

I have read The Arcane Emperor as well as Savage Divinity and liked both of those even though they are completely different. Also read Law of Shadows and I think it was only decent. Not sure how easy I am going to be to find stuff I will like a lot but thats what I have currently read on this site. I also have read LMS, DanMachi, and No Game No Life. Mainly watch anime but I find reading more relaxing. I do read some manga but not too much. Any recommendations would be nice. I feel like most of those are pretty different the closest similarity is the people are all smart minus DanMachi for the most part hes not as bright but I generally do get bored of the writing is too standardized and just following the standard script. I guess if you have questions to ask then I will respond to make it easier but that is all I can think of as a background.

RE: Recs?

I would say that mainly just progression. I generally dont like characters being OP to start with and I dont really like them never getting really strong either. I find a lot of stories just start out with someone insanely OP at the beginning and that generally puts me off a bit, I really like character development. But I will check out your book, so thanks for the suggestion :). Honestly I have been reading soo much again that I might actually start writing again (although I have never written long stories so might have to research a bit on how to actually write that style).

O and I know some of those that I listed have super OP people like No Game No Life people are broken from the start however I would say thats easily my least favorite of those 3 as well. Weed is OP but hes super handicapped so that kind of makes up for it to me .

'pannucci' pid='821607' dateline='1487416574' Wrote: I would say that mainly just progression. I generally dont like characters being OP to start with and I dont really like them never getting really strong either.  I find a lot of stories just start out with someone insanely OP at the beginning and that generally puts me off a bit, I really like character development. But I will check out your book, so thanks for the suggestion :). Honestly I have been reading soo much again that I might actually start writing again (although I have never written long stories so might have to research a bit on how to actually write that style).

O and I know some of those that I listed have super OP people like No Game No Life people are broken from the start however I would say thats easily my least favorite of those 3 as well. Weed is OP but hes super handicapped so that kind of makes up for it to me .

Well then you're in luck :D. My MC is one that gets gradually stronger and not OP at all, though the OP aspect is reserved for another one :D. I feel like you would love it when reading my story :D.

'j0nn0' pid='821608' dateline='1487416724' Wrote: *Glances at signature*
<_<
>_>
o_o
*Runs away*

Well, I don't do drugs in the literal way :D.

O and to add to the list, for some reason I hate scifi, seems like thats actually somewhat popular on the site so just throwing that out there, I can kinda deal with aliens/earth scifi kinda shit but I really hate space travel and stuff like that. I probably wont even open it if it has space travel or what not.

Also something thats active or completed is pretty much needed, I read incredibly fast

thanks, actually had your newest one on a list, generally try to start reading when there are more chapters just because I like reading more at once but definitely will check it out. Also how do you actually keep up with writing 3 things at once. I feel like that would be hard to manage just because it would make it hard to come up with new content since you would probably be jumbling worlds together in your brain some.

'pannucci' pid='821645' dateline='1487500394' Wrote: thanks, actually had your newest one on a list, generally try to start reading when there are more chapters just because I like reading more at once but definitely will check it out. Also how do you actually keep up with writing 3 things at once.  I feel like that would be hard to manage just because it would make it hard to come up with new content since you would probably be jumbling worlds together in your brain some.
Well I actually only write two at a time as they are staggered for example I just finished volume 1 of my fiance is an alien so I am taking a month off of writing that so I can edit it(with the help of my editor) and get it ready for amazon and smash words  and In a month volume one of dan's shoppe will be done and I will pick up my fiance is an alien again when that one is on break for a month and then I'll finish volume one of I think my familiar is a demonlord.

Long explanation short I only write two at a time and with the fact that I write two chapters everyday(except weekends) I can get them done relatively quickly like this lol

As for content I usually have no idea(except for general plot points) when I sit down to write, but seeing as all my novels are at least a little slice of life I can always have something to write about lol.

Yeah, Markious is ridiculous lol he pumps out so much content we got what 10 chaps in the last week? also all of it is really high quality and enjoyable to read, Idk how he does it, he is also a really good artist I mean look at his covers,(totally not jealous or anything *Cries in a corner*) no but honestly he is my favorite author on this site, so much quality content. Also all of his mc's are different, like different personalities and everything so each book is unique idk how he does it, I just I just ... I don't know, but keep up the good work man I love reading your stuff.

'TerminusEst' pid='821649' dateline='1487519851' Wrote: Yeah, Markious is ridiculous lol he pumps out so much content we got what 10 chaps in the last week? also all of it is really high quality and enjoyable to read, Idk how he does it, he is also a really good artist I mean look at his covers,(totally not jealous or anything *Cries in a corner*) no but honestly he is my favorite author on this site, so much quality content.  Also all of his mc's are different, like different personalities and everything so each book is unique idk how he does it, I just I just ... I don't know, but keep up the good work man I love reading your stuff.

Thanks! I am glad you like it!

'Markious' pid='821646' dateline='1487513824' Wrote:
'pannucci' pid='821645' dateline='1487500394' Wrote: thanks, actually had your newest one on a list, generally try to start reading when there are more chapters just because I like reading more at once but definitely will check it out. Also how do you actually keep up with writing 3 things at once.  I feel like that would be hard to manage just because it would make it hard to come up with new content since you would probably be jumbling worlds together in your brain some.
Well I actually only write two at a time as they are staggered for example I just finished volume 1 of my fiance is an alien so I am taking a month off of writing that so I can edit it(with the help of my editor) and get it ready for amazon and smash words  and In a month volume one of dan's shoppe will be done and I will pick up my fiance is an alien again when that one is on break for a month and then I'll finish volume one of I think my familiar is a demonlord.

Long explanation short I only write two at a time and with the fact that I write two chapters everyday(except weekends) I can get them done relatively quickly like this lol

As for content I usually have no idea(except for general plot points) when I sit down to write, but seeing as all my novels are at least a little slice of life I can always have something to write about lol.

Well thats insane, I am a pretty adept writer but I have almost no imagination so I would struggle to put out content for even 1 story let alone 3. Probably would be writing if that wasnt an issue but o well. I will definitely read all of your stories :). Been reading a lot recently because it relaxes me so im reading probably a few hundred pages a day (xd run out of content pretty fast with that speed :(  )

Also gaming really hurt my writing in terms of grammar since I pretty much completely ignore it when I am messaging people

'pannucci' pid='821651' dateline='1487520501' Wrote:
'Markious' pid='821646' dateline='1487513824' Wrote:

Well thats insane, I am a pretty adept writer but I have almost no imagination so I would struggle to put out content for even 1 story let alone 3. Probably would be writing if that wasnt an issue but o well. I will definitely read all of your stories :). Been reading a lot recently because it relaxes me so im reading probably a few hundred pages a day (xd run out of content pretty fast with that speed :(  )

Also gaming really hurt my writing in terms of grammar since I pretty much completely ignore it when I am messaging people
Hope you like them! Also all of those are the unedited versions so there will be a few spelling mistakes or wonky sentences I will re upload all the edited versions when I get a chance lol

Who told you I was sane? Muhahahahaha no but honestly that is why I keep my chapters near 1000-1500 words so I can write them on break at work or whenever else I get a chance.

What with two jobs and a pregnant wife I only get a chance to write during these breaks and late at night lol