How far reaches our Penguin Empire?

How far is our collective geographic reach?

As I have seen this forum grow, from lurker to member, I sighted french, polish and german unicorn fanfics. That set me wondering,
from which country Are You enjoying RRL?

I want to make a map of the Penguin Empire, to show how many different backgrounds have been joined in our interest for LMS, LitRPG and Asian inspired fiction :)

P.S.:
Are there unicorns from Kiribati, North Korea, Andorra or Transnistria?

First: Hessia, Germany :)

RE: How far reaches our Penguin Empire?

I think there is at least one person for most countries of the world.
I for once am Italian and I know for sure there are people from Germany, France, UK, US, Australia, China, Philippines, Canada, Brazil, Sweden and Israel.
I'm pretty sure RRL has most of Europe covered already and a good part of South America too. Probably the Middle East and Central Africa will be the most difficult to reach

Us RRLians are from all over the place. If there's internet, there's probably at least one of us there. The good thing about that is that there are steady updates around the clock, if you're into that sort of thing. The bad is that there's updates around the clock... I've gotten to the point where I don't even bother sorting through the latest updates for new things anymore. Most new things I read on rrl come by chance or word of mouth.
RE:TTC | Support Your Authors | WriTE + Magazine | LitRPGS | INKED | RRL Music Playlist | Gashapon Art Machine | RRL Discord
Congrats, you've found the following item: <Potato.> Would you like to add it to your inventory?
<Yes>/<No>
P.s. Too lazy to finish cleaning up my forum sig right now. Ignore half the links please.

'Oinos' pid='821653' dateline='1487521064' Wrote: I think there is at least one person for most countries of the world.
I for once am Italian and I know for sure there are people from Germany, France, UK, US, Australia, China, Philippines, Canada, Brazil, Sweden and Israel.
I'm pretty sure RRL has most of Europe covered already and a good part of South America too. Probably the Middle East and Central Africa will be the most difficult to reach

In the age of mobile Internet, reaching the Middle East and Africa is not a problem imo. English as the lingua franca here might be the entry barrier for some.

Awesome responses so far. The Map is expanding :)

P.S.: Greenland or Lichtenstein anyone?

North America here man. (U.S.A) and after my many years being on here the only place I haven't seen anyone from is Iceland, greenland, the poles, Syria, north korea, and belize. Every where else that I can remember ive met on here.
Group Leader of -PenDragon
Group member of - DOM

Main Project - king of nox

Retired stories - Metior (OneShot), RE:God  (Writing), The King of Avarice (TKA) (Hiatus), Memories in Purgatory (OneShot)

'B4nd1t' pid='822683' dateline='1490281104' Wrote: I'm from the Philippines. Been a lurker here for a year. I just registered and submitted my first story yesterday.

So am I. I do wonder about the post you did and wanted to know what's up with that, I was about to reply and then I couldn't find it anymore.
They said the world is ending.
They are wrong. Its only changing.
https://i.imgur.com/LqcYAhwt.jpg

The link's in my sig. But that's weird, there's nothing wrong with the server when I posted that.
I'm just your regular bandit/writer (or am I?) and a proud member of WriTE. I'm on the run though. 

My story:

(If you like Terror Infinity fanfics and reincarnation stories, please give mine a try!)