Help plox

Some guy that caught some goddess´s attention and was reborn. Abilities being being op , some magic eyes, reborn as a prince, Found some egg early on. impresses some beast girl with magic(made 2 fire and water dragons dance...) I remember that he fought some cyclops, gets some op/weird katanas made from 2 kitsunes. He tamed a griffon.

RE: Help plox

'demon_mouze' pid='821685' dateline='1487614953' Wrote: might be dragon soul, the katsunes are weapons he used dragons to impress fiance but he doesn't want to marry her. goes to her school later fucks headmistress.
 Its not dragon soul. To be more specific, iIthink he was some dude with no ability to move his body but was very smart before dying. He died, had a lot of karma and this random goddess reincarnated him. His family was half dragons and his dad was the king. Though for some reason this goddess liked him a lot and was jealous by all the attention he got from girls. Freya blessed him with some charm and so on. Blah blah blah Adventure blah blah blah tamed griffon blah blah went to best academy available. He meets the princess again shows how op he is. He also meets the girl that he saved after killing the cyclops. 

I'm pretty sure this story should be pretty well known but I can't find it, please help me;(